About the game
Field of arms Tactics is a turn based strategy game with a unique board game aesthetic, set in the 18th century, recreating battles that occurred during this period of time. Players will have to think strategically in order to defeat the enemy, defend or attack forts during tense battles and sieges.
- Play as different empires (England, Spain)
- Play through Scenarios in Historical Battles
– Command 15 different units, each one with unique gameplay elements and abilities. Unit types: Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry, and Naval vessels.
- 18th Century maneuver warfare: Take into account unit properties like fields of fire and broadsides of ships.
–Big battlefields with different objectives and plenty of opportunities for a variety of tactics and approaches
– Use different tactics taking into account the terrain and elevation. Also be wary of enemy fortifications and Structures.
– Built on Unreal Engine 4
Make sure to follow our project, and feel free to comment! This is a game we would like to build with strong community support and communication. Let us know what you think!
Thanks for voting and helping Field Of Arms: Tactics on it's quest to become the 2021 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Alpha version now available!
Currently the game includes an 8 mission Campaign and 2 extra skirmish scenarios.
A snippet of battle gameplay showing gameplay mechanics.
Here is a first look at land and naval units and scenario!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.