We've added many in-game hints to help to solve the puzzles much easily! There's also a new mini-game to get the clues.
Also we're running a sale for Clocker until May 8th, so don't miss it.
Here is the Anouncement link.
- Now you can play a mini-game to get the clues to solve the puzzles in the game. So if you get stuck at a certain point, no worries, just pause the game, then click the hint button in the menu and play a quick response mini-game to unlock a drawing shows how to solve the puzzle. You can always check the same clue after unlocking it, but you need to play the game again for the clues to other puzzles in different scenes.
- In the latest version, we use the same menu for pause screen and title screen now. And you can go back to any scenes in the chapters you've played when you are playing Alice. You can also restart the chapter at any time.
- Added a double-confirm when restarting the game to avoid our players restart the game unexpectedly.
- Adjusted the hint button in the menu to match Xbox One Controller's icon.
- Button icons will display dynamically depending on your last input device.
- Fixed bug: NPCs could act as usual after skipping the first cut-scene.
- Fixed bug: the watch could be on the ground after skipping the first cut-scene.
- Fixed bug: the student on the 2nd floor in the classroom could not be controlled in some cases.
- Fixed bug: gears in clock scene could stop unexpectedly after restarting chapter 2.
- Fixed bug: supporter character in shopping street could walk when he was talking to daughter.
- Fixed bug: father could have no shadows in some cut scenes.
- Fixed bug: the ship was gray and have no outline.
- Fixed bug: worker in shopping street could be triggered in an incorrect state.
- Fixed bug: supporter character in shopping street didn't open his mouth while talking.
- Fixed bug: daughter had incorrect hands textures in true ending cut scene.
- Fixed bug: the cat could repeat jumping down from the 2nd floor.
- Fixed bug: you could see some weird textures in shopping street scene.
- Fixed bug: father could say incorrect words while picking up gear fragments.
- Fixed bug: some UIs displayed incorrectly after restarting from the beginning.
- Fixed bug: shadow of father could display incorrectly when he was crawling.
- Fixed bug: daughter footstep sound could be triggered incorrectly in cut scenes.
- Fixed bug: the fragments of the clock will display incorrectly after he picked up the watch.
- Fixed bug: no sounds for father when he is returning home in the false ending.
- Fixed bug: some images' sorting order was incorrect in father's dream.
- Fixed bug: father footstep sounds could be trigger incorrectly in the false ending cut scene.
- Fixed bug: customer of the cafe didn't have outline for daughter.
- Fixed bug: some ladders could not be climbed.
- Fixed bug: father's textures displayed incorrectly after he was been swallowed.
- Fixed bug: some UIs could not disappear in some cases.
- Fixed bug: father climbing the stair, changing scenes could have incorrect direction.
- Fixed bug: workers in shopping street could not open mouth while they are talking.
- Fixed bug: father and little boy could have incorrect sorting when father is climbing stair to library.
- Fixed bug: cat master could have incorrect textures while she was talking.
- Fixed bug: an incorrect talk bubble could appear at the gate of the school.
- Fixed bug: father's shadow may remain in the air after he jumped.
- Fixed bug: football students may have incorrect talk bubble in some cases.
- Fixed bug: grass in front of the cafe could have incorrect direction after time recovered.
- Fixed bug: changing scene between chapters might cause data incorrectly.
- Fixed bug: the girl student in crossing scene could do some weird actions.
- Fixed bug: the students in front of school gate could act as usual in paused area.
- Fixed bug: little girl near the bridge could have incorrect blocking, animation, and textures in some cases.
- Fixed bug: time recover may not affect some indoor rooms.
- Fixed bug: grass could shake too fast in some machines.
- Fixed bug: football students' idle animations could cause them continually moving.
- Fixed bug: student in the 2nd floor in classroom could have incorrect talk bubble after a time recovered.
- Fixed bug: football could stay in the air in the classroom after a time recovered.
- Fixed bug: student in the 2nd floor cannot be controlled in some cases.
- Fixed bug: some hints for changing scenes could show incorrect button.
CAUTION: There are a lot of changes in the latest update, so we have to reset some of the NPC's data, including:
- The man who is playing phone in the shopping street.
- The worker who is putting a ladder in the shopping street.
- The grandma in the library.
Resetting these character will make them become an initial state, but it will not change any important conditions to get to the true end.
And also, you can change your input in the Unity configuration screen if you are using QWERTZ keyboard.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or meet any problems in the game.
Thanks for your support, hope you enjoy our game!