"In a titanic war between the seven deities of Aeriasiil, six of them opposed their brother's will to enslave the free races of the world. During the clash they managed to destroy his Divine Weapon thus weakening him enough to imprison him in a place beyond space called Limbo, where his power would be further weakened by the arcane power of the place.
Every hundred years the access portals to Limbo reopen thanks to the cycle of revitalization of the Seal Energy that allows the very existence of it. Now that the portals are open again, many of the Tyrant's Disciples are crossing them to help their Master escape from his captivity.
The gods, creatures of immense power, suffer more from the harmful effects of Limbo than the free races of the world, so they would not be able to stop the rise of their imprisoned brother while they have to protect themselves from his acolytes and the influence of Limbo. Three heroes are called to become their Champions, crossing one of the portals they will have to prevent the return of the Tyrant fighting him and his servants.
Success will allow them to return safely to their world, Aeriasiil, proving their worth thus ensuring peace and serenity in the years to come. Failure, however, will throw the whole world into a deep darkness in which the Tyrant will carry out his revenge: subject the free races to his will, absorb all the magical power out of the world and finally annihilate his brothers and reign as the sole ruler.
Become the Champions of the Gods, fight for your people, defend your world, without your efforts everything will be lost."
Lead three representatives of the free races on behalf of your gods, gain experience and level them up to increase their strength; equip them with different spells, skills, talents and more to overcome the Tyrant's forces, wield potent weapons and arcane powers, explore dungeons and fight in this mix between Turn Based and Real Time semi-idle RPG.
- High customization (choose your prefered World Map with its unique Seasons providing buffs and rewards, Party Members and their Equipment, 7 different Tyrant with their Rage Spells and Cataclysms empowering their Disciples servants fought during missions and Game Difficulty)
- Procedural generated maps, levels and enemies faced during missions for an always different experience
- Exploration freedom inside Mission Scenes: explore every corner or go straight to the source of the problem
- Fight the Tyrant disciples and stops their plans in two different quests with different gameplay and different enemies: Dungeon of Power and The Corrupting Ritual
- Real time semi-idle combat, take decisions during Planning Phase and watch the results of them during Action Phase
- Dynamic combat where injuries weaken you and your targets dealing less damage the more injuries they have
- 5 Races with 3 different Talents per Race to choose, 6 Weapons with different bonuses and a peculiar Spell, 10 Glyphs to empower your chosen Weapon with passive bonuses, 6 Magic Symbols with 3 Passive skills, 5 Active Spells and 1 Dynamic Spell (which have different effects during combat based on your choice) to choose for each Heroes
- Gain Experience and increase your party level to face more hard fights
- Recover precious magic Mana Stones during your Missions to change your party equipment
- High replaybility
Thanks for voting and helping Carnival of Gods: Oppression on it's quest to become the 2023 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Hello everyone, after a long run the game has been released on both Steam and itch.io.
The release come with a new update with the following additions:
See you in Limbo, enjoy your stay ^^
Some info about Early Access and some other updates
Useful links for the socials, youtube, steam page and Discord server
Steam page and demo currently available, try it and wishlist if you like it ^^
Created by Infinite Worlds Studio, Carnival of Gods: Oppression is a new strategic RPG game where players are tasked to control 3 characters of their...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Old demo on a pre alpha state, it contains some old bugs and an old gameplay with dated graphics
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.