Multiplayer in Minesweeper? Yes! Play with your friends or random party in classic Minesweeper or try crazy challenging modes.
Probably we all play classic Minesweeper trying to clear a board from hidden mines, counting numbers and beating our own records. But have you ever think to play it with a friend? or two friends? or three friends? Now you can do it!
Play with your friends or random party up to 4 people on the map.
Choose between three classic mode or three really crazy mode to challenge your mind and friendship.
This is not easy to play not alone.
- 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op
- three classic modes
- three crazy modes
- 3 types of matchmaking: single player, random, only friends
- mini football
Some rules in co-op:
- only host can start a new game,this button is unavailable for the client
- only host can choose or change the difficulty, the client will see what the host has chosen
- only host can build the field
- Solo mode has its own Leaderboard, random and friends modes has common Leaderboards as they are supposed to be a team match
It's been almost a week since release, but we manage to do several important updates to the game and ready to give more.
So what about updates?
there are 4 of them and all of them are small preparatory step to the next big one which is Customization.
- statistics of victories and defeats of each gamemode and best result in the menu (before you could see only best result at the end of each match)
- usability of some menus (such as the ability for the client to close statistics for themselves before it was done by the server, additional information so player will know more about what they are doing, new visual controls and many more)
- some improvements in the menu level regarding optimization
Now we are at update 1.4, when we make 2.0 it will be customization. Before it there will be several small updates concerning other things.
This is the first entry in this blog and it's about the minesweeper - some people hate it, others - love it. Why people don't play minesweeper? Probably...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Funny looking game!
Please visit my game, mAIn COMPetition: