Violent Sol is really coming along now. We got our 0.12 closed Alpha release out the other day and we anticipate that by 0.14 we will have the makings of a nice little demo. We are really looking forward to being at that point. The bulk of the mechanics and systems are in place and working well. We of course will have balancing to do as we progress with adding more content to the game. There is already some exciting stuff getting added for the 0.13 release including full sets of armor.
Here is what we got into the 0.12 closed alpha release.
- Numbers do not show correct on craftable pistols (fixed)
- Crash on continue (fixed)
- Turret destruction threw a NPE (fixed)
- Vehicle is drawn on top of the drone when it is close to the station boxes as the drone goes up. (fixed)
- Added action count in subregion
- Buffalpug hide does not scale in inventory (fixed)
- scaling for the hat and chainsaw didn't work on inventory and chest screens. (fixed)
- Get lizard to attack miner with spit (fixed)
- Get Stalker to attack miners (fixed)
- Miners now take damage
- Miners break due to damage
- Normalize the keys used in the menus
- Enter is the same as "E" on menu screens
- Help screen does not close with esc (fixed)
- Add 5 news story events
- Create a News screen
- Added two new miners for three total
Thanks for reading.
Also, check out our Steam Greenlight page.