Deluxe Frosty Update will Definitely Include
- +30 Steam Achievements
- revamped bosses
- 10 New Readily Playable and Hidden Warriors
- an interactive training stage
- 3 different difficulty modes
- expanded save menu
- full-screen/window option
- the ability to manually enable gamepad or keyboard
- an enemy and hero museum showcasing all the warriors and baddies with detailed descriptions and story-line
- the Urizen "Bazaar" store enabling the purchase of new warriors, power-ups, and elixirs
- the "Witches Hut" enabling the selling and trading of items for cash or items like potions.
- a "block" button will be implemented
- the removal of floating coins
- coin bags and treasure chests among will replace those floating coins
- stage design will be updated
- the ability to speak to some of the natives and towns people will be made providing with unique hints, and secrets
- 12 totally new stages
- new bosses
- new complete ending
- more hidden secrets and or easter eggs
- expanded cut-scenes
- new "Frosty" themed menu layouts
- enemies killed will leave behind items that can be collected, traded or sold, at the "Witches Hut".
- Revamped SFX selection
- Soundtrack DLC pack will be available for $1.99
- thorough bug and glitch removal has been made
- revamped more sophisticated enemies and updated warriors
This is Urizen Shadows of the Cold Deluxe Frosty Edition and it's second round of development is coming to an end. With this quick update I've done everything from cleaning up things that didn't work
- like I had the warrior put on wings and run around and flap its wings and go invincible but sadly he wont be able to flap it's wings or wear the wings...it got too damn complicated.
- I've perfected 9 of the warriors of the 60 available and hidden.
- I've added a new cutscene in the Coldmoon Caverns stage.
- I've updated the new intro logo (again...yeah I know).
- Finished the first dungeon stage I was talking about.
- Almost completed the 3 Dragon stages.
- Added the Dragon boss but it needs some test runs.
- I've also been working on the downloadable soundtrack, and frosty demos, putting them together and naming them the correct names ready for sale.
- Also, I finalized three other bosses like Hyperman, he's a rogue angel dipped in the hyper star and we'll he wen't berserk.
- Updated most if not all of the achievements
TO DO LIST
- Create a Darkwater stage and boss, yeah...
- put a bit more cutscenes
- finalize the secret warrior integration
- finalize the achievement integration
- update some enemies to sling projectiles
- add a few enemies here and there
- Finish adding 41 warriors (cut and paste and tweak). They have been pre-made.
So I believe we have 2 or 3 more updates, I project that by June 2018 I should finish but it can be earlier.
So yup that's it, it's done...
I hope all my fans will enjoy the progress and effort I put into the game.
We'll people to retrospect I have made Urizen my priority because I my friend love my creation so much I am willing to give those who will give it a chance...
Six days and it looks like a no go for Decemeber 25. Chucks, we'll it's still cold outside so yeah...
Got a new update for all those fans of Urizen for the month of November.
I've got some update news...yeah I'm not abandoning the updates...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.