This is a beautiful story about how Guls, the bear and puppy Blink wandered through the wild forest. They accidentally left their master tied by one rope. The game is all about you and the vagaries the nature offers. Get the full experience of the story from the point of view of the three different characters. Narrated by Evgen Malukha (S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Metro 2033, World of Tanks, Cradle).
We will take you to a harsh land – the wild and poorly studied places in the North. Take a deep breath and dive into fascinating adventures and the story of two completely different animals - a black bear and a small domestic puppy, forced by chance to travel together. The charming, majestic landscapes of forests and mountains hide many dangers. Will you be able to survive in this inhospitable world?
The gameplay is based on several aspects: the exploration of the world, searching and collecting objects, which are necessary for survival and observing the story. The game combines many mechanics, it provides the non-linearity and variety of the gameplay features. You will see the story from the viewpoint of the different characters in first person, the mechanics of the gameplay for different characters will be different.
In this update, we're releasing a new settings system together with a couple of general bug fixes and improvements. This system will be expanded and supplemented with new options in the next releases.
New update should allow to play with normal performance on systems which are below minimum requirements. Also, we've made some code preparations for "New animals update" which will be released in a few weeks.
- redesigned settings menu;
- UI and languages improvements;
- updated main menu background;
- updated general art backgrounds;
- updated engine and SteamworksSDK versions;
- improved RAM management;
- new sanity and security checks. It should prevent crashes in some cases;
- new assets compression method is used. It provides a better balance of loading speed\build size. Build size decreased by 3 times and launch speed became faster;
- new general optimization algorithms;
- DX9 is no longer supported;
- DX12 support added (experimental).
- fixed an issue with bad drawing distance in some places (experimental);
- fixed a glitch when the player sees through geometry if he stands close to some objects (experimental);
- fixed a glitch with occasional deformation of some objects (experimental);
- fixed a glitch with improper UI stretching on some resolutions;
- small code maintenance.
If you have any major issues with this version, please go to properties -> beta-versions tab and choose “_laststable” version.
Season's greetings and news on upcoming "Furry" update
Unsettled is released on Early Access! Check out our trailer!
Learn more about the latest updates and the newest features in Unsettled!
Download our last build of Unsettled Preview today!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Check out our final update of Unsettled Preview with new features and fixes!
Unsettled Preview is now available! This is our second build for public test with large amount of fixes. Download and play right now!
Unsettled Preview is now available! This is our first build for public test, so it may contain major bugs.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.