What's new in 0.13.0
This release brings a new weapon, new enemy type, one new single player level and lots of miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
Here's full list of changes since 0.12.0 alpha version:
- Added new enemy called "jellyfish".
- Added new weapon, the SMG.
- Added one more single player level.
- Humans can now be damaged and killed by falling objects.
- Added basic guard speech using speech bubbles.
- Added subtle ambient background sound to all levels.
- Added key card indicator in HUD.
- Fixed blinking player shadow on moving platforms.
- Made all lines in UI look a lot smoother.
- Show human character chat messages as speech bubbles.
- Switched from Newton Dynamics physics engine to Bullet Physics.
- Fixed long-standing physics bug that caused some doors to slide out of their place.
- Fixed a rare physics bug that allowed dragons to fly through walls and objects.
- Fixed "/save" chat command saving configuration to wrong directory.
- Fixed a few warnings in log.
- Fixed a potential crash at match restart.
- Fixed walk speed limitation due to damage not getting reset when player respawns.
- Fixed player aim cursor and laser sight getting left behind when player character dies.
- Fixed minor error in center aligned text positioning.
- Fixed all lab doors opening with red key card.
- Added refiner machinery prop.
- Fixed editor cursor and other UI components unintentionally occluding glow effect.
- Dragon and jellyfish AI now goes directly to "search mode" on nearby gun shot.
- Miscellaneous minor AI improvements.
- Apply damage to flying enemies too if they are being crushed by heavy objects.
- Fixed Unix-style line endings in some text files in Windows release package.
- Made heartbeat sound fade in and out smoothly while player is badly damaged.
- Fixed an error in glow effect shader making it a bit faster at high resolutions.
Where can I get it?
Alternative direct downloads are available on game's official website.