I've released the latest patch for Survivalist, v27, on all PC channels - Desura, IndieGameStand and... Steam! Yep, thanks to everyone who voted for the Greenlight, Survivalist is now sitting on the front page of Steam under Popular New Releases. Praise be to Gaben!
If you already bought the PC version of the game, you can get a free Steam key for it! To claim it, go to the site you bought the game from.
- If you bought it from the Groupees bundle, go to their website.
- If you bought it from the Indie Royale bundle, either go there or go to Desura.
- If you bought it from Desura, or recieved a free Desura key as part of a promotion, go to Desura. Go to "Collection" and find Survivalist. Hovering over the box art, some buttons appear, one of which says "Your Keys". Click on this. Then click on the GET Steam Key button.
- If you bought it from IndieGameStand go there and click on the Steam logo underneath "Redeem On".
Here's the change log for v27:
- Added Steam build that links with Awardments with Steam Achievements
- Added Take All button when scavenging a corpse, on PC:
- Added WASD default controls on PC:
- Added a button to equip ears of corn on the equipment info page:
- Added message box telling you if the person you are transferring an item to will want to hold onto it forever
- Added new awardments for recruiting people from various communities
- Added option to skip speech when reading novels etc
- Added option to stop farmers from planting new crops, so they'll concentrate on watering the existing ones:
- Added some extra info to late game quests to make them clearer
- Changed Maize and Safflower to be passable and move out the way when pushed:
- Changed default Quick Load key to F11 (on PC) as F12 is the default screenshot key on Steam
- Fixed NPCs moving around whenever you tell them to follow/unfollow you
- Fixed being able to get Dick Short to join you, breaking the Willard mission
- Fixed bug where people were teleporting to the corners of the map (I think)
- Fixed various other small things
For XBox 360 owners the patch is currently going through peer review, it should be out soon.