It allows you via a seed to create a unique landscape with mountains, oceans, trees and beaches.
Enter a new world consisting of billions of blocks and voxels.
Explore the dangerous forests, the deepest caves, different vegetation zones, the highest mountains, rives or big dungeons with unique resources.
Create your own tools. Create furniture. Create electric wires. Create explosives. Create everything you can imagine in order to survive. Or set the world in flames!
Fight monsters in order to survive and to gain new resources.
Discover your own world. Discover StaudSoft's Synthetic World.
The complete world is procedurally generated and is completely changeable without any restrictions.
There are hundreds of different materials, plants, weapons and tools. Place chests, tables, chairs, doors, signs, ...
Be one of the first and get beta access to StaudSoft's Synthetic World now!
The game can be purchased on Steam:
Thanks for voting and helping StaudSoft's Synthetic World on it's quest to become the 2016 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Hey guys, as you may have noticed we uploaded an update!
Here is the changelog:
- Complete new voxel renderer
- Up to 120 fps on our machines
- Multithreaded world generation
- Street and way generation
- Dungoen generation
- New improved inventory which reduced micro management
- Improved the speed of the physic engine by factor 10
- New thread library which improves speed
- User space synchronisation of threads (10 times faster than a critical section)
- Improved speed of world generation
- New shapes which you can use to build
- Corrected errors in old shapes
- Update to recent version of bullet physic engine
- Updated to SDL2
- Memory manager which improves speed and reduces memory footprint
- Country generation
- Dungeon name generation (but I think the names aren't displayed yet).
- New level of detail algorithm for landscape and dungeon
- Improved java plugin support / added hooks
- Improved speed of string class
- Improved speed of animation system
- Bug fixes in the animation system
- Master of Materials now use relief mapping
- Navigation Mesh
- Complete new generation system for buildings
- Castle template set
- Templates for the dungeon generator
- The normal tools now do damage on enemies
So you see we updated really a lot. The voxel rendering system is completely replaced. So if you find any bugs just post it in the forum.
In a dungeon:
The dungeons have multiple levels:
The ways connect the dungeons:
The streets adapt to the landscape:
Normal tools now do damage:
But the biggest update is the improved speed of the game.
Working on the new voxel rendering system. Looks nearly the same except it saves us a lot of polygons: higher fps
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the newest demo of our game. Just extract the zip file and run synworldloader.exe
This is the demo version for Linux. It was compiled under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. So it will run on all higher Ubuntu versions. It is tested under Ubuntu 14.04...
This is the demo version for MacOS. You will need to run it from the console or else it will not work. Go to the directory where you unpacked the zip...
Checkout the demo of the new version 0.2.1. I added a lot of stuff compared to the free version!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.