Sirius Online is back! Or at least, a new news post, a new version, a lot of changes, a second coder and... ah, screw it. Sirius Online now has a Publisher, a decent page and a lot more is up to come! But let us not squander your time, my fellow Sirius Online fanboying/girling chap, lets move on to the
Fixes & Features:
- Improved Launcher to feature new UI changes.
- Improved Navigation UI and Scanner UI. (Try it out!)
- Improved UI.
- Added loading and saving of player data. (Experimental)
- Added Kill/Death counter for PVP.
- Due to popular request: the range to collect items has been increased.
- Corrected vector-math issue where the rotational value would be incorrect.
- Borderless Windowmode should no longer cause a Memory Access Violation.
- Borderless Windowmode should no longer scale up the window to the entire Desktop.
- Loading the game shouldn't make you timeout anymore.
- A rare issue with lists causing a Memory Access Violation during runtime has been fixed.
- Ears should now be safe when colliding with objects. (Sorry!)
- Being in a tradelane now prevents you from shooting.
- Asteroids should no longer be as inconsitent with their hitboxes.
- Energy now increases faster in repair zones.
- Mouse cursor now locks to the window when active
Sirius Online is on Steam Greenlight, thanks to our Publisher, BackToBasics Gaming. Vote for us and make the Steam magic happen.
Sirius Online will probably be at the Coho Games Festival (Formerly Known as IndiE³, where it has acclaimed much interest and will show more of the games Progress and Development Phase.
If you are a Dev yourself, I advise you to go check their Festival out. If you are even willing to contribute to their cause, fell free to donate Keys, Art, Music and more to their soon coming fundraiser, they are really nice guys and deserve it!
See you next Update
P.S.: I will be Online to play with you as often as I can!
Latest tweets from @playsirius_com
@IGRPodcast YUS YUS YUS! Hopefully I can make it!
7hours 47mins ago
8hours 4mins ago
11hours 46mins ago
Jul 6 2015, 8:42am
@RockstarSupport GTA IV Manual and Online Activation both fail, Latter Times out and first one doesn't even open! Help!
Jul 1 2015, 6:11am
Jun 28 2015, 6:19pm
Jun 25 2015, 6:39am
Today, I will change all the Ship Classifications! No more Sub IDs when I can make it way easier for the server to handle ship changing
Jun 25 2015, 5:11am
Build Number 1.0.28 will hit the servers later today.
Jun 24 2015, 5:47am
@_KUBBI Hey, Is there any way to contact you directly?
Jun 24 2015, 5:45am