[REC] Shutter is a horror game where you must progress through levels while avoiding the paranormal and solving puzzles. The story will progress as the player goes through the levels. This Game will not only focus on his recordings but even on his story and his life. You take the role of a reporter named Connor, which will be reporting Penny hill a dark hunted asylum. You will be equipped with the latest equipment; animated camera which includes night vision and a shutter effect. Filming every action you take and taking screenshot's of paranormal activity. Game will include feature's like fear, stealth, investigation and much much more.
• Health System: The player has a low amount of health, and will die after around 4 hits from an enemy. The player's health will be monitored by the cracks on the camera screen. This means you're camera is damaged and you need to fix it, To Fix it in some levels you will find a Repair box, Use this to fix you're camera cracks. Camera cracks will only disappear when You fix it via an toolbox. If the player dies, he will drop to the ground and the screen will fade to black. The game will then automatically load the last saved game.
• Panic System: If something paranormal happens, the player's panic level will increase. Staring at enemies will also cause the panic level to increase. A higher panic level means the player becomes harder to control due to Fear. The player will also occasionally shake when panic levels are high. Fear decrease when a safe area is reached.Also Pills can be taken to decrease panic level.
• Inventory System: The player has an inventory to store items such as health packs, Pill, and keys. This means the player can use the items when they choose, rather than forcing them to use them at a specific time.
• Movement System: The player will slowly walk and can sprint a little quickly. This means walking is slow enough to easily investigate, and sprinting is fast enough to escape enemies. Stamina will be unlimited.
• Camera System: Pressing F will activate Night Vision to make it easier for the player to see in dark areas. Press the right mouse button will make the camera take a picture - sound plays and white HUD fades out. An objective could be to take photos of items.
• Save/Load System: Auto save zones will automatically save the game when the player enters them. Resuming game in the menu will automatically load the last auto save.
• Investigate System: clicking the mouse button means the player investigates the item. clicking again causes the item to be picked up.
• Stealth System: Pressing V will activate stealth system, where the players see where is darker hide from The paranormal.
• Zooming System: Pressing R to zoom in and T to zoom out. This will help you check for objects and see things more clearly before going in the way!
[REC] Shutter Website - Click here
Official KGames YouTube - Click here
Official KGames Website - Click here
Official KGames IndieDB - Click here
Creating a game is hard, cost money, and takes time. KGames is not a big team, putting everything by itself will be harder then ever but with this little donation you will be a big help and a motivation to KGames. Support the development and donate, all donations will go forward to the development. Make KGames possible! Support the development and with your help; it could and will get bigger! Thanks for being awesome!
"As a Independent Developer who works alone, most of the time is spend creating games and working on projects. Both of the released games are free of charge! Everybody loves free games right?
Creating a Indie game will some time cost money for certain reasons, but with this little donation you will be a big help to KGames on to continue working on more projects for you to enjoy.
Donations aren't necessary but it's greatly appreciated and will be a big support to a solo independent video game developer. All donations will go forward to game making development."
Thanks for your generosity, and for being awesome!
Just want to donate any amount? Any amount is helpful, you decide!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 10/10
This game is beautiful, Though the 'walking' seems slowish, it fits perfectly in with the over all world and atmosphere of the game. I honestly cannot complain because the speed is perfect. I'm sure if anyone of us were to go to a asylum that was spooky we would all walk slow. Honestly this man has balls becuase I would sit in a corner for 10 minutes if somethingwas chasing me and leave. So the walking is perfect for those who are complaining about it becuase it fits how a actually person would…
Feb 28 2013 by Tur0k
Lowest Rated (3 agree) 1/10
*Random frequent tv static with loud audio (makes no sense on a camera during recording). The very beginning starts you in a room you can't quite see and no determinable direction how to begin. *Ridiculously slow movement with no run option. Since you can't fight back, you can't even run away when attacked. *There is little in the way of exploration. Linear and far too dark. *No gamma setting. No torch. Just a lot of black corners and corridors. *No control options. Not even a place to see what…
Dec 22 2012 by Kindlesmith