Humanity is on the brink of extinction; people are doing whatever it takes to survive; greed is unlike like anything before. But all that's on your mind is your mission, you are taken through a long journey in a torn world where you will face anything from rabid animals to blood-thirsty mutants, but you won't let that stop you.
In Overgrown, you will be placed in a world torn apart by meteors; and people themselves. You serve in one of the last known military branches left. There have been strange signals from a bunker locked down 15 years ago, the day hell has taken over. As military you must do whatever it takes to keep your identity secret, as there is a high bounty on your head. Choose your own path and uncover the secrets of the old world, and the new one. What will you do with information like this?
• Many different guns and melee weapons and more to come.
• Switchable between first and third person.
• Character classes.
• Main story and lots of side quests that will keep you going for hours.
• Randomized loot and loot locations..
• Unique enemies including old war bots, head spiders, bandits,
wildlife and much more.
• NPC towns, scavengers, traders, and more.
• Hired gun and assassination jobs, play dirty or die.
* Those are only some of the features in Overgrown!
Vote for Overgrown on Steam Greenlight:
Give a 'like' to the Overgrown Facebook page: Facebook.com
Thanks for voting and helping Overgrown on it's quest to become the 2016 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.