Patch version release to fix several bugs and provide additional polishing.
This is a patch release for the adventure “The Gathering”.
Please continue to report any crashes, odd behaviour or issues observed while playing this adventure. Any and all additional feedback is also welcome as it will be considered for future releases.
Here is what’s changed for 1.0.5:
Full Release Notes are available, but here's some of the highlights:
- Lot's of small polishing changes and bug fixes.
- Changed several spell and effect animations.
- Frezza (Archer) has a new special attack at level 1: Multi-shot
- Added a RUN key. 50% faster than walking when used.
- Monsters have had some adjustments and are a bit tougher than before.
- Added things in the unattended town vendor stalls for the player to find.
- Made food increase HP by percentage instead of a static number making them more useful at higher levels.
- Desktop screen touch (mouse) has been improved.
- Combat has been updated to improve flow:
- Players are now able to take their turns as soon as their characters agility bar allows them to and the chosen actions will be taken right away.
- Monsters will attack in return when not being attacked by the player. This means that if you have all your characters waiting on their turns, the monsters will relentlessly attack you until you return to the action!