Evil Labs is a game about building your own Evil Laboratory. Research and develop diseases, infect people, sell the cure and get rich!
ABOUT THE GAME
BUILD YOUR LAB
Build and improve your own lab with dozens of buildings types and upgrades, like: laboratories, bedrooms, messhalls, security, offices, power generators, factories and the list goes on...
Hire staff to help the development of your laboratory, research, produce medicines or defend your labs.
Over time, you will discover new upgrades for your staff and even ways to train your workers into scientists, engineers and armed security.
Research new technology to improve and unlock new buildings and upgrades, improve your staff and find new elements to develop and spread diseases.
The current research tree has 118 technologies to be researched and more are to come!
Choose the characteristics of your disease from 73 unique options (including pathogens, contagion forms, symptoms and extras), all with different effects and consequences. Make your disease powerful, deadly or even incurable.
Choose one of the 10 locations to spread your costumized disease and wait to see the results.
Later on, when your diseases are powerful enought you may even threaten governments and get money without even having to use them!
Infected population will need the cure and your laboratory is the only place they can get it. Empty those pockets!
...OR DIE TRYING!
As you become more famous and/or notorious, governments may get suspicious or even discover your evil activities.
If your evil doings are discovered agents and soldiers can (and will) be sent to destroy your laboratory. Defend yourself!
Build your laboratory with more than 30 buildings types. Upgrade your buildings and laboratories to create a perfect environment to increase your staff productivity and make more money.
MASSIVE RESEARCH TREE
Evil Labs have an extensive research tree, with +118 researchable technologies (and counting), divided in six tech trees.
EXTENSIVE DISEASE DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS
Develop your own disease with 73 options to choose from in four groups, like pathogens, contagion forms, symptoms and extras.
Each option gives diferent characteristics to the disease, making it more powerful, deadly or hard to cure.
Some of the options combined may even trigger some special events or effects.
STAFF EVOLUTION (coming soon...)
Staff gain experience as they do activities and can be upgraded into different classes, such as engineers, armed security and scientists.
BASE DEFENSE (planed feature)
As you progress in the game, governments may get suspicious of your activities and send agents to sneak up over your laboratory or soldiers to destroy it.
This is how I plan to develop Evil Labs during Early Access:
(Warning! May contain spoilers)
1. New buildings (Genetics Lab, Necrotics Lab, TV Room, Adv. Factory, Accountants Office) + New researches
2. Character evolution system + New characters (Cientists) + New building (Science Closet) + New researches
3. New characters (Adv. Workers) + New building (Tools Cabinet) + New researches
4. New characters (Engineers) + New building (Project Room) + New researches
5. New buildings (Superior Bedroom, Cafeteria, Study Room, Ointments Factory) + New researches
6. New buildings (Robo Lab, Clone Lab, Nuclear Generator, Bandage Factory) + New researches
7. Events (diseases combinations) + Secrets + New researches
8. New buildings (Gym, Activities Room, Marketing Office) + New researches
9. Laboratory Sides Expansion + New building (Doctor's Office) + New researches
10. New buildings (Legal Office, Security Office) + New characters (Securities) + New researches
11. Government Threaten System + Laboratory Raid/Attack Systeam + New events
12. More secrets + New researches and buildings selected of the community ideas
Although plans may change (while not expected), I'll try to finish one of these steps per week. However, I know some may take more than a week because involve a lot of drawing and animation or a lot of programming. So I count with your patience.
Also, I may upgrade the game with some new stuff that I may found interesting in the middle of these steps.
If you guys have any doubts or ideas, just let me know ;)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.