Dungeon Tactics 1.6 - combat action overhaul, status effects, new skills, new monsters, and a lot more!
- Action system revamp; units now have more options what they can do during their activations; they can now move and attack, attack and move, attack twice, or move twice.
- Adjusted character graphics - character sprites are now 20% bigger
- Added a heal all button in temple.
- Added keyboard shortcuts ( M for move, A to attack, W to wait, E to end turn, S for special, H for home base, space for rotate camera )
- Added detailed class descriptions in character creation. (could be better, w/ list of skills... but I want to make sure that skills work correctly first.)
- Info box now displays stats for mobs you hover over
- Changed unit list so that just clicking on a reserve unit will deploy it
- Action state icons; [R]eady, [A]ctive, [D]one. could be better but it works for now.
- NPC mobs can now use special abilities on both allies and enemies.
- Ability enhancements ( Added status effects; CC, Stuns, Dots, Buffs, Debuffs )
- New Skills ( Bless, Sleep, Haste, Slow, Cure, etc, etc! )
- New Monsters!