Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
• Mutiplayer: team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.
• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
• Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
• No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
Support the game on Ulule : Ulule.com and get lots of rewards:
- name in credits
- early alpha and private development forum access,
- exclusive in-game cosmetic item & multiplayer badge
- original soundtrack,
- development booklet
- name in the loading screens
- logo & link int he loading and home screens
Latest tweets from @gaddygames
@relishrelisher no but i'll put in the public "beta" branch before the release :-)
1hour 15mins ago
@GamingWithBabyc I need the boss to do the loots to do the crafting recipes, otherwise you couldn't build anything ^^
1hour 16mins ago
15hours 46mins ago
@zackchristman Yes it's planned, but i'll finish the solo content first
Jul 2 2015, 8:46pm
Jul 2 2015, 8:04pm
Jul 2 2015, 11:29am
@out4space Ok I understand better your point. E.Arts is indeed really good to destroy its best licenses.. the sims 4, sim city, crysis 3...
Jul 2 2015, 11:29am
@out4space huu... your "EA" stands for Early Access or Electronic Arts ? ^^ I had understood early access
Jul 2 2015, 11:14am
@out4space EA is a big topic... for my game I set the price at $3 for now, $12 at release... it's "pay what is already done, not promises"
Jul 2 2015, 11:05am