Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
• Mutiplayer: team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.
• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
• Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
• No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
Support the game on Ulule : Ulule.com and get lots of rewards:
- name in credits
- early alpha and private development forum access,
- exclusive in-game cosmetic item & multiplayer badge
- original soundtrack,
- development booklet
- name in the loading screens
- logo & link int he loading and home screens
Latest tweets from @gaddygames
May 27 2015, 10:47pm
@relishrelisher Thanks :)
May 27 2015, 8:00pm
@Iame6162013 Could you ask the question on the forum ? There is no short answer for that complex subject!
May 27 2015, 7:59pm
@Iame6162013 "classic" client-server, with a downloadable dedicated server. Using Steam servers browser
May 27 2015, 10:29am
@Iame6162013 we will have to wait for the multiplayer to know if i am :)
May 27 2015, 9:05am
@Iame6162013 not really... it's usually in debug mode when i'm developing
May 27 2015, 8:16am
May 27 2015, 5:24am
@Iame6162013 Thanks :-) I hurry to finish the v0.1 but i've still a lot of things to add!
May 26 2015, 7:58pm
May 26 2015, 3:17am
@Iame6162013 I have optimized the data structure, from 36 bytes per cell to 20 bytes. And now the data is compressed... finally
May 25 2015, 10:40am