Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
• Mutiplayer: team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.
• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
• Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
• No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
Support the game on Ulule : Ulule.com and get lots of rewards:
- name in credits
- early alpha and private development forum access,
- exclusive in-game cosmetic item & multiplayer badge
- original soundtrack,
- development booklet
- name in the loading screens
- logo & link int he loading and home screens
Latest tweets from @gaddygames
@paulsoaresjr It was in fact a bug that there were almost no monster in the mountain. It should be fixed now (v0.050) ^^
Mar 29 2015, 9:29pm
Mar 28 2015, 2:41am
Mar 24 2015, 1:13pm
@Parker180mc Join us now!
Mar 23 2015, 3:33am
Mar 22 2015, 4:16pm
@cashsimz sure, a lot of new things are planned :)
Mar 19 2015, 2:27pm
@cashsimz unfortunately i cannot work on the game until the end of the month, as i'm relocating and don't have my computer for now :-)
Mar 19 2015, 1:31pm
@Parker180mc the ocean level is stable, the water goes into the background. But you can block all the caverns to flood the world :-)
Mar 19 2015, 6:12am
@CM__gaming thanks :)
Mar 19 2015, 6:10am