Dig or Die is a sandbox action/strategy game. Explore, fight, craft, and build up a base with heavy defenses to protect yourself against countless monsters. Read More...
Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
• Mutiplayer: team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.
• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
• Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
• No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
Thanks for voting and helping Dig or Die on it's quest to become the 2015 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Support the game on Ulule : Ulule.com and get lots of rewards:
- name in credits
- early alpha and private development forum access,
- exclusive in-game cosmetic item & multiplayer badge
- original soundtrack,
- development booklet
- name in the loading screens
- logo & link int he loading and home screens
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.