Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
• Mutiplayer: team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.
• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
• Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
• No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
Support the game on Ulule : Ulule.com and get lots of rewards:
- name in credits
- early alpha and private development forum access,
- exclusive in-game cosmetic item & multiplayer badge
- original soundtrack,
- development booklet
- name in the loading screens
- logo & link int he loading and home screens
Latest tweets from @gaddygames
After a few months, I'm finally back on Dig or Die development! Here have a look on this half-wireframe screenshot T.co
Dec 8 2014, 3:44pm
Dig or Die crowdfunding is cancelled, but the game dev will continue, so follow it on Steam Greenlight to get news : T.co
Apr 1 2014, 2:31am
Mar 26 2014, 9:16am
Dig or Die greenlit in less than a month and 11669 votes! Thanks to all of you! Next step, the crowdfunding: T.co
Mar 21 2014, 6:18am
The Official Dig or Die Wiki! T.co
Mar 17 2014, 12:49pm
Graphic update for Dig or Die, now the blocks looks more natural (less square). Check the new trailer: T.co
Mar 12 2014, 5:25pm
Dig or Die just made into the top-100 of Steam Greenlight ! Thanks to all of you! T.co
Mar 4 2014, 5:06am
@steam_games And 4850 votes after 3 days, way to go! Thanks everybody!
Feb 24 2014, 9:31am