Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fight and strategy.
• Mutiplayer: team up with your friends to survive against legions of monsters, assault another team's fortress or try some other fun multiplayer modes.
• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics and water cycle.
• Plenty of minerals to dig, plants to harvest, items, weapons and turrets to craft, and monsters to fight!
• No swords or magic here! It's a real science-fiction game, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
Support the game on Ulule : Ulule.com and get lots of rewards:
- name in credits
- early alpha and private development forum access,
- exclusive in-game cosmetic item & multiplayer badge
- original soundtrack,
- development booklet
- name in the loading screens
- logo & link int he loading and home screens
Latest tweets from @gaddygames
Today’s work - Today i first took some time to answer the messages & comments on steam. It’s really great... T.co
14hours 17mins ago
18hours 11mins ago
@Parodossy of course i don't mind, youtube videos are really helpful to the game!
Apr 30 2015, 9:35pm
@Theskitz1994 on the contrary, youtube videos of the game have been helping so much!
Apr 30 2015, 8:01pm
Photo : Here is the result of my work today. The pressure calculation is working fine, and is propagating... T.co
Apr 30 2015, 4:25am
After a thousound of try & error, the propagation of pressure works fine! Now I have to use it to make the water flow & rise. #digordie
Apr 30 2015, 12:58am
I'll also try to update a new version with spanish & indonesian translations. I hope I can get a russian one someday!
Apr 29 2015, 10:34pm
Today i continue doing experiments on the pressure system. I really must make it working... i've so many plans for it!
Apr 29 2015, 10:32pm
@GaddyGames Ok well let's do it :-)
Apr 29 2015, 10:30pm