Beasts of Prey is our new upcoming Survival Sandbox MMO. In Beasts of Prey you start your journey in a single-server gameworld together with all players on a procedual generated map that increase based on the population of the game. In order to survive in the world of Beasts Of Prey you'll have to regain access to modern technology - while you know how to build and craft modern equipment you will have to gather the resources to do so. The games focusses clearly player interaction wherever possible. Hunt, gather, fight, craft & build together with your friends. Create an empire, forge alliances, defend or conquer valueable resource spots. All your actions have an impact on the game-world, your actions matter - you can help a fellow player who is attacked by dinosaurs, or use him for targeting practise, steal his belongings.
Roaming Birds, Quetzalcoatlus Dinosaurs flying on the horizon, a dense jungle - that is the new look and feel of Beasts of Prey. With this patch our game gets another major performance and graphics update . Pretty much all parts of the game have received further optimization and polishing. The graphics have been updated, the core engine got upgraded and several in-game mechanics have been adjusted based on your feedback. We were able to improve the FPS on lower-end machines while at the same time the visuals in the game improved as well. The games look and feel will give you now a much deeper immerse in-game experience.
- New performance upgrades in almost all aspects of the game. (Engine/Graphics/Network)
- New and updated GUI Elements to improve the overall look and feel.
- New thrilling login scene.
- New beautifully redesigned game-world.
- New visuals like roaming birds, quetzalcoatlus and bats.
- Swimming and Diving is now possible.
- Building Mechanics has been improved and optimized.
- Dinosaurs are not so easy to kill anymore, their AI has been improved.
- Dinosaurs drop loot again.
- Before building you need place a flag now as a pre-requirement.
- Stone spawns have been balanced.
- Stone spawn physics have been fixed.
With the changes to performance and graphics our next updates will focus again more on content. The armor system, improved dinosaur AI and vehicles are still in development so the upcoming patch will feature a lot of new items.
Again, we would like to thank everyone who has been supporting us. Developing the game is a lot of fun with this community and by giving us your feedback you'll help us get the things done!
Latest tweets from @beastsofprey
20% OFF! Offer ends 24 November. Get it TODAY! T.co
Nov 16 2014, 3:05pm
@DualC0RE1 I want to reimplement the OR from scratch.Once game-play & performance are polished to decent levels the rift is coming back!
Nov 16 2014, 12:12pm
HALLOWEEN SALE! 25% Off and 35% on our 4 Pack. Offer ends 3 November. T.co
Oct 31 2014, 12:49pm
@gulyt88 send us your Specs to our support email
Oct 31 2014, 7:47am
Oct 25 2014, 5:02pm
@Lockejmc you will find the solution in our Steam Hub :)
Oct 21 2014, 12:34pm