Apocalypse City, is a Free to Play! Browser Based Multiplayer First/Third Person Shooter with a Modern Post-Apocalyptic Theme. Features Include : In-Game Cash, Power ups, Items Store, Chat, High-Score Record System; Arsenal of 14 Weapons, 9 Playable Characters, 27 Player Skins, and Multi-Game Modes (Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and more) Apocalypse City is quickly accessible from any Web Browser with *No Signup Required, using Adobe Shockwave 3D Technology.
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.60 Presents a number of upgrades and improvements to continue making Apocalypse City's Gameplay and experience better and better. Hope you Enjoy the Updates! Check it out & Play Now! Only at: Apocalypsecity.net
- new character outfit has been added, and is accessible when you play the game as a registered user.
- Special FX these additional Graphical Updates / features will enhance the look and feel of the game, you can turn them on/off at anything time.
- HD mod, this feature adds an Upgrade to the Textures of the Characters, Weapons, and Maps. All of the HD mods are not available just yet, but some are accessible only with the Pro Package for now.
- All Players can now Run in-game while holding down the Left Shift Key by default.
- New Weapons have been added to the Pro Package.
*With your continued Support we can continue to bring you cool Game Updates for Apocalypse City!"Thanks for you Support!" - Kuroato Media
Latest tweets from @apocalypsecity
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.60 Presents a number of upgrades and improvements - read more... T.co
Apr 26 2013, 9:56pm
New! Apocalypse City PC Desktop Icon for Quick Game Access! Download it here:... T.co
Feb 13 2013, 5:27pm
*Help GreenLight Apocalypse City on Steam Today! T.co
Feb 13 2013, 12:45am
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.57 Presents a New Map The "Underground Lab"! Features Two Underground Lab... T.co
Feb 12 2013, 10:00pm
Apocalypse City Gamers, stay tuned as we have an Expansion Update coming very soon! an "Underground Lab" Map!
Feb 3 2013, 5:26pm
Just Purchased a New! Quad Core Intel Xeon Dedicated Server @ T.co Expect Better Performance and Uptime!
Jan 10 2013, 10:43pm
Apocalypse City should be back to Normal, Operating on our Regular Dedicated Server. Apologies, but some outages... T.co
Jan 9 2013, 2:14am
Apocalypse City is running on Backup Server for Now, we will switch back to our Dedicated High Performance Server... T.co
Jan 6 2013, 12:20pm
Seems we are experiencing Network Issues due to our Hosting Service Provider! We are switching to Backup Server... T.co
Jan 6 2013, 1:30am
Apocalypse City has just reached a milestone of 10K Registered Players! More Players = More Fun for us All ! = )
Dec 29 2012, 7:48pm