In this video we learn how to take a single (basic) model in 3D Studio Max 2010, and export it into Data directory using the NeoAxis Engine Exporter plugin that is provided in SDK.
Contents include in no particular order:
- How to install exporting tool.
- How to configure plugin for easy access inside 3dsmax.
- Learn all properties provided in the exporting tool, and their functions.
- Export materials, textures, and mesh object into your game project with a few clicks.
- Explanation of *.mesh file properties provided in Resource Editor.
- No commercials!