The main feature of the update is support for Steam Workshop. You can upload your translations and custom scripts written in C#.
At the moment in the game there are no automatic synchronization Steam Workshop mods in multiplayer. Players need to manually subscribe to the same mods. This decision was made consciously because of the architecture of the game, although it causes some inconvenience. In the future, I will decide what to do with this.
I added an interruption to the attack animation at the start of the tumble. This improved the responsiveness of the character. I hope you enjoy it.
Add the game to your Wishlist Store.steampowered.com
- Added support for Steam Workshop.
- Added attack animation interruption when a character starts tumbling.
- Added 5 rooms.
- Increased the chance to create items from trash. This chance is now displayed in the interface when crafting.
- Added a backup of the save file, if you can not load it.
- Added library Harmony v2.1.1 for mods.
I'll be improving the network code to make it easier to add mods to Steam Workshop. Also, as usual, new game content will be added.