The first Wild Terra 2 testing is LIVE!
Pre-Alpha Test Schedule:
- First stage. December 6 — 9.
- 11 days of Christmas access. December 24 — January 3.
- Third stage. January 17 — 20.
During the last week of preparation for the test, we've managed to do:
- We have brought even more life into the game world by adding about 150 new sounds: effects of the player’s actions, sounds of animals, ambients, game events, and many others. We continue to fill the game with sounds, if you find that something is missing, write to us.
- Book of skills. It displays only the basic skills that we want to add in the near future. Most of them are already available. Later, the number of skills will increase. You can suggest your ideas in our Discord: Discord.gg
- Melee attacks are now more diverse. For each type of weapon, we added new animations, different range, and attack speed.
- Groups and pointers to group members appeared in the game.
- Portraits of characters. Now the avatar changes only when choosing a gender, but in the future, we will make a large selection of portraits.
- Variety of loot from monsters and godsends in the Graveyard, adding there a lot of new items.
- When mining, crafting and building, now there is no need to choose the right tool, if there is one in the inventory, it will automatically equip.
- Almost all additional windows and menus are designed in the interface.
You can purchase a Hero Pack and play right now! Pledge and Alpha access