Yes, I'm also wondering why the titles of the Dev Diaries are so strange ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In this week's Dev Diary we talk about:
- Julian seriously discovered he can change fonts for the intro to make it look more techie, since he's the tech guy...
- Things can now burn. We show a Sarahul tent that gets burned to the ground after treated with fire magic.
- The player character now has all animations, no more sliding on the ground when levitating rocks and moving.
- Jason heavily improved the fire particle effect. When rocks get enhanced with fire, it now looks so much better!
- Sarahul are still a little dumb, they kill each other
- Throwing a burning object now looks like a cool comet
- Julian shows how to disarm a Sarahul alarm trigger with a fire enhanced rock.
- Close-up rendering of a Sarahul sword.
- We show the Sarahul arch mage boss.
- We completely re-designed the temples in Son of Nor. They always looked a bit too alien for the world of Son of Nor. Daniel sat down and drew new concepts for them, re-imagined. And we're very happy how this turned out. The new temples look much more integrated into the world, ancient, with carvings in the stone.
- Julian gives you an in-depth tour of the fire temple camp level we're working on. Enjoy!
Really enjoy these dev videos and voted for your on Greenlight. With all the dedication you put into it, it's a strange thing this game isn't greenlit already!
Keep it up, good work and better every time!
Thanks SinKing :)