This update adds a proper introduction to the story, tutorials, and more, to Micro Annihilation!
Big thanks to the players on Discord, who continually guide Micro Annihilation!
- At the start and end of every mission, you now get to watch your command ship fly in and out of the underground hangar!
- You can finally see what a "Micronian," a member of the United Armies, looks like!
They're kinda cute!
- ...and positively tiny! Flowers for scale!
- Added three hand-crafted missions, which teach the player how to fly their command ship, how to build their base, and how to lose. Yeah, you read the last one right.
- Supply run and resource rush mission metal deposits now give 2X resources.
- The camera now "flies" to your command craft at the start of each mission. A little bit of cinematic spice.
- The Military Operations Mainframe, also known as MOM, will now inform you if you have unoccupied rare earth metal deposits.
- Command craft booster now has a prerequisite research topic, ensuring it is available at an appropriate time.
- Toxian Biology now unlocks the ability to gather intelligence on Toxian commanders.
- Research button is now disabled if there are no research topics available.
- Melee units should now do a better job of getting in melee range than previously. Math is hard.
- Enemy commanders now have their damage line up better with their animation.
- Basic black ants now spawn the same time as their queens, which substantially reduces the difficulty of the early game.
- Doubled flak cannon projectiles, halved physical damage.
- Missile quad, missile launcher, and missile turret's turret vertical angle flexibility increased dramatically, allowing for easier acquisition of air targets.
- Increased missile launcher range against targets above them, principally, air units.