Over the last few months I took some decisions that basically changed the core of the game. For good. I think.
But that also meant the original Demo was no longer a good representation of the game, and that's why, well… That's why I made it again.
Forget about the old Demo. That NEVER happened. And say hi to [the competent DEMO].
A demo with MORE content, NEW plot elements, IMPROVED visuals, and a much (trust me), MUCH better performance.
- PLOT AND GAMEPLAY -
- 3 MAIN CHARACTERS instead of just 1. That means 3 points of view of Port Valley's Election Day!*
- New puzzles. Same Frustration!
- New characters and an extended plot.
- The inventory is now always visible. (YOU WIN OK?)
* This will only affect the full game. The Demo ONLY covers part of the Delivery Guy Plot.
(It's a demo, don't be greedy.)
(Two of the three playable characters.)
- GRAPHICS AND SOUND -
- ALL backgrounds and character designs have been improved or directly re-drawn.
- MANY new animations and visual effects. (Who laughs now, Pi*ar.)
- New menu interfaces (They don't suck anymore!)
- New tracks and sound effects.
(More screenshots later.)
- PERFORMANCE AND OPTIMIZATION -
And this is the big one.
- No more random FPS drops. The game is now graphically undemanding and could run on a potato.
- Loading times reduced from 5-7 seconds to… basically non existent!
- Videos no longer cause problems with low-spec systems.
- Demo size reduced from 345mb to 70mb. That's a 20% of the original size.
THAT MEANS I DID MY PART.
- CONTACT AND USEFUL LINKS -
- [the competent DEMO] for Windows and macOS
- A humble Steam page: Steam
- A terrible looking webpage: www.portvalleygame.com
- The Twitter account with the least followers you'll see today: @VisitPortvalley
- An e-mail account (nothing wrong with this one): email@example.com
- Google: www.google.com
- SCREENSHOT TIME -
And I guess that's all.
Nah, here's another gif.