It's been two weeks since the launch of the demo and here's the first update. Yay!
(Characters are not so excited about the news.)
- Fixed some issues with the video player. Some players with low-spec PCs had issues with it and that should work better now.
- Fixed some bugs related with the volume of the music.
- Fixed some typos.
- The Windows demo now runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Better performance. The loading times have been reduced and the game should run fine even on low-spec systems.
Example of a background video not loading (left):
Example of the reduced loading times (left v1.00, right v1.01):
- There was something I prepared for the first version of demo but was scrapped at the last minute. That something is back now and, if found, can dramatically change the experience of the demo.
Summary: Apart from the fixed bugs, this is a much more efficient version of the demo and more compatible with low-spec systems. Also, extra content has been added for stubborn players.
Wanna give it a try?
As always, If you see something… odd, please, let me know via comment or send an email to: email@example.com
Any kind of feedback would be extremely welcome.
There's also a Twitter account:
A website: www.portvalley.org
And a YouTube channel: Port Valley
…and that's all.