Another week, another set of outrageously creative levels from the community. Click on any of the level-names to bookmark these levels and check them out over the weekend. LET'S GOOOO!
Spekio turns up the heat
Well, we didn't WANT y'all to do this, but Spekio managed it in such spectacular fashion that it deserves a mention. By using some clever switch triggering, Spekio created lava flows. The level may melt your computer, but Through Fire and Fear is quite the experience if your computer can handle it.
Lorossi channels Darude's Sandstorm
Not only did Lorossi recreate Darude's Sandstorm song inside Levelhead - the level is actually played to the beat of the music. It's hard as nails, but that's what Darude would want. Check out Sand Storm? and see if you can unleash your techno powers.
Sephy makes Space Invaders
Some of our favorite builds each week are recreations or interpretations of other games inside Levelhead. Sephy is carrying on this tradition with Space Zonk, a ridiculously fun Space Invaders style level that makes use of the new missile level elements. DIE BLOPFUSH, DIE!
Cammymoop uses comedy
In one of the funniest levels we've played since the Trap Adventure style one highlighted a few weeks ago, Cammymoop's Get Back Here! had us busting up by putting a single switch on a path. GR-18 has to chase this switch down through a mad obstacle course, and all the time it's just STARIN'. GET BACK HERE!
- Play's 11 by 11 is a new type of level - exceptionally compact, precise, and puzzling.
- Following Play's lead, Paragon RetrophileTV built Sweet Little Death Box. The title is descriptive, so... proceed with caution.
- JanBanane's Langer Umschalter Dann Ziel mashes all styles of gameplay together into one intricate level packed with clever designs.
- If Dune Doom Dream's nightmares have faded from your mind, give RoedelPoes' Keep Up Canyon! a ride. It's an ode to the sidescrolling level.
- Temple of Whizblade by Espurrator is a wide-ranging, challenging level that feels like a great adventure.
# Whaddya waitin' for?
Grab Levelhead over on Steam and make some levels :D