New Inverto update is finally ready for download!
New maps introduce long promised features like teleports, electric circuits, gyroscopic switches and force fields (right now more like force field bridges, but who knows...).
For those who missed my post about this features read more here.
This update changelog:
- As usual new pickups and secrets are included.
- Also some small changes in GUI (internal mostly) and settings: FOV is now configurable.
- Difficulty removed, checkpoints and orientation help are on by default, but can be disabled/enabled in options menu (if you want to try the hard way).
- Weapon animation changed and zoom is fixed now (and you'll need this on new maps).
- Player changes and fixes.
Everyone purchasing Inverto on Desura (while it's in alpha) not only gets it at a discounted price of $3.99 (it will be around $5 or $6 with next update ) but also will get Steam key once game will be Greenlit!
While you downloading I'm working on a new update. This time another two levels will be added as well as full controller support (game controls and menus), for those who like "couch gaming". Which makes me think on Ouya support... But, no promises! Still have a lot to do! Full change list will be published later!
Thanks and stay updated!
It seems like there is a critical bug on level #1 (player can't move)!
For new players I suggest to wait for a patch or buy next updated version. My apologies for that.
All other players should be fine, if you've completed first level.