We have been working the last week to improve your player experience. Send us your feedback to help us solve the major problems that we may encounter.
Patch note v 0.77:
- R29 now Fully Operational (broken FX, emissives, containers etc...)
- Modified items descriptions for Standard Water Ration, Double Water Ration, Toothbrush, Deodorant, SVS, Teddy Bear, Yo-yo and Stress Ball
- Button "Take All" (F) => Not in the Inputs yet, so you can't change the key for now.
- When a room is on fire, temperature will automatically raise by 1°C every 10 seconds.
- Can take more object than max weight (no malus yet, but this will slow you down among other things in the next update)
- Death Panel now displays Game Stats (Fire/Breaches/Broken objects)
- All object weight have been doubled to match the player weight carry stat in a more realistic way.
- Log will warn you everytime a stat goes below 75/50/25%
- Inventory scroll faster (3 -> 5)
- Loosing health (3/second with a health pool of 1000) when Hunger/Thirst/Moral/Oxygen < 25%
- Loosing health (6/second with a health pool of 1000) when Hunger/Thirst/Moral/Oxygen = 0%
- Loosing health (3/second with a health pool of 1000) when Acrycine > 75%
- Loosing health (6/second with a health pool of 1000) when Acrycine = 100%
- When health = 0, you lose your life (and the game).
- You have now a chance to take Wounds when staying in room with Acrycine and Fire.
- Adding a teleporter
- Options Window reworked (work still in progress).
- Emissive Communication Table in R54.
- Emissive for Microscope et Juice Extractor in R14 and R28.
- Adding smoke to rooms in fire. Was missing on 11 rooms.
- Changed text of Texture Quality option (Normal size texture = High, Half-size = Medium, Quarter size = Low)
- The RoomStats Window on the right arm has become invisible since it is not integrated yet.
- Typo color slightly changed to make it easier to read.
- Death Panel displays Player Stats (Hunger/Thirst/Moral/Oxygen) with icons.
- Emissive correction on Microscope, Juice Extractor, Table Com, Air Recycler and Big Air Recycler.
- Adding Decals material.
- Setting lights R30.
- Removed 'open inventory' sound. Will change it later.
- Removed all sounds from Menu (re-thinking and replacement in progress)
- Options Menu stops bugging after death.
- Debugged Occlusion T0.
- Debugged Disease and Wounds evolution (when a disease evolved, it erased the values of the previous stage, so it couldn't be healed. Now it can.)
- To - R43 collider door fixed.
- Changed occlusion colliders for R32 and R33.
- Optimized interactable emissive/colliders system.
- FPS counter hidden by default.
- White bar under day number (when changing day) now disappears correctly.
- Debugged Food loss over time. Now there won't be floating point approximations.
- Room Water FX (water drops) are now desynchronized for a more realistic effect.
- White flash after splash screen is now black (so it doesn't hurt your eyes).
- Fixed all rooms FX for acrycine and fire (they should be able to display both of them correctly)
- Display time for daily tips changed from 4 to 5 seconds (for an easier read)
- Little collider correction at T-1.
- Log now disappear when you are in the options menu.
- Fixed a Graphic issue on Little Doors.
- Debug inventory: selector was sometimes wrong and selected the object above.
- Inventory Window now won't disappear when no object in container.
- Little window at the center of inventory does disappear when no object selected.
- Trim inventory changed and optimized (Food/Water/Moral/Material)
- Fixed plane flicker T-1.
Thank you everyone for your unwavering support . We have now reached the 20th position on Steam Greenlight ... and that's because of you! We all thank you so much.
Of course you can still help by voting on Greenlight:
Or Support us on IndieDB :
Wish you the best !