We Are Bots Studio is a new and small indie game studio founded during 2015. We are actually working on Hull Breach, a science-fiction game.
HullBreach is an immersive First Person Survival Game. Trapped in a wrecked ship, you have to struggle to stay alive: salvage what you need to repair the damaged systems, close the many breaches slowly riping the hull open, and try to withstand your thirst and hunger while keeping your spirits up.
Staying alive will be hard and this game won't go easy on you, you better bring all you got!
You and the rest of the crew were involved in a scientific expedition heading to Viridia, a planet far away from your system. You were supposed to collect some samples and come back, but your ship —The Wanderer IV— crashed in a rift during the landing procedure. Taking off or calling for help are not an option due to the heavy damages sustained. You have to settle there, and survive in the hope that someone will come rescue you.
- Over 50 different rooms are already in the ship.
- Half of the rooms are randomly generated. Every game a new ship!
- Fix breaches and your environment, extinguish fires and search the ship for food and water.
- Make sure to fix as many problems as you can during the day, since it will worsen every night.
- Make the best out of the 63 items that are already in the game.
- Try to not die from a bad wound, a devouring disease or from an alien infection.
Here are the points we will try to develop in the few upcomings weeks :
- Diseases system - 04/12/2015 - Will work the exact same way as the wounds system, except that you will mainly contract diseases when eating rotten food. Diseases will lower your stats over time, making you slower, weaker, and may even kill you.
- Save and Load system - 11/12/2015 - You will be able to save your game state (which will include inventory, rooms positions, stats, containers states, fires, breaches, acrycine gas...). Well, basicaly the whole game. You will then be able to load your previous game from the main menu.
- Health-related items - Between 4/12/2015 and 11/12/2015 - All the items that will help you fix your food and your health condition. Those items will also help you decrease the states of your wounds and your diseases.
- Room specific abilities - Undefined - Those are all the specific interactions you could find in a room and all the specific rules that may apply to them. For these latter, we will have to explain them on a case-by-case basis.
You can support us by voting and posting a comment on Steam Greenlight: Steamcommunity.com
You can already download the demo and give us your feedback.
All the feedback will be greatly appreciated.