Time, Space and Matter brings a fresh approach in puzzle solving 3D games. Make use of gravity zones to manipulate objects and yourself in dozens of diverse physics-based spatial puzzles. Traverse the levels to get to the top of the building and unravel the story behind a mysterious technology.
Help this game get on Steam!
When a group of respected scientists finished a perfectly-sound research on GUM (gravitational-unity modifier) they asked the engineers to build an awesome technology to help in construction, transportation and military. But engineers are playful beings. So instead they developed what they called gravity zones - a means to traverse an obstacle course - just because it was cool. They measured their time running through the levels and competed with each other who could score the best time. However, when the protagonist - Pete Spencer - gets here, the place is abandoned. But the tech is still in place and functional. So he is going to make use of it for his own little agenda...
- Interact with three types of gravity zones (directional, levitation, and hyper jump)
- Restrict, move, or turn on/off the gravity zones in your advantage
- Combine zone types and manipulatable objects to uniquely solve each puzzle
- Experience both, slow-paced and fast-paced action
- Uncover a mysterious story behind the technology
The game is getting to the final stage of development and its release is estimated for this summer.