Hi, everyone, it's me again!
As you probably noticed, I deleted each and every snapshot from the game. I will eventually upload new ones made in Unity. I deleted them to reflect the game's engine change and new, slightly higher resolution of 1600x800. And this time, it'll be fullscreen with a "Exit to Windows" option in the main menu.
So, I have imported many character / enemy / stage/ misc models, textures and sounds and all I have tested looks great, smooth and crisp. The audio is also sounding pretty good. I even figured out how to animate within the engine itself, also making this process much easier. And all I need are textures and models. No need to render hundreds of objects, frame by frame, for each animation. I'm happy about that.
I am currently writing C# scripts to loop background music and make visibility animations (for multi-faced models). Next script will be the title screen. Splash screens happen to be almost done. Just gotta figure out how to make them fade out and in. I am currently downloading and extracting assets so the computer is running a little slow at the moment. Minor setback.
I finished animating a stage in the game and am working on another one on the side. I am thinking of bringing back Omega / Final Destination stages from Wii U and 3DS.
So that's just an update for the time being. See you all later!