Greetings Space Game & Scifi Fans, welcome to the second development update for WarpedSpace. I've been making good progress updating and adding more features to our open-world space survival adventure game.
- I am in the process of adding a system where Ai Decisions are based on their needs. They will scout different planetoids looking for resources they require and respond to hostile threats appropriately. Try not to be considered a huge threat to their plans may be a good idea
- Lightweight Ai are now roaming the system and encounters are now based on cross paths with these lightweight Ai who then become fully-fledged ships allow the encounters and events to be dynamic and more realistic than RNG spawning NPC's in your path.
- 1st Person View for Ships has been added. Down the line, I will work on the cockpit and visuals from within your ship.
- Multiple Flyable ships, happen across a ship, hop in and take it for a spin.
- Base Building: Minor bug fixes
- Ship Components: component gameplay was worked on and became more flexible with the addition of sub-components. A basic component interface was added and backend saving updated.
- Per Environment Gravity was added.
- Basic Key bindings were added.
That's all for this week! Remember you can keep up to date with our development progress
by joining the discord or following me on twitter @warpedspacegame o7
Until the next update, see you in WapedSpace!