In this video, I cover a few new major additions to the UI. The first being the ability to drag and drop multiple items at once. The second is the ability to bandbox objects using the CTRL + click and drag. The third being a revamped merc UI, that allows for bandbox selection. I also show a few special Halloween treats for those of you willing to rob the raiders for their candy.
The new addition of the Mutli-item drag and drop uses the CTRL and or SHIFT key to select and deselect items from your inventory. This mechanic will work in all game inventory boxes. Cargo, storage, fabricator and refinery , as well as npc cargo. You can drag selected items from multiple inventory boxes at once.
This new mechanic extends into the market. You can now drag and sell multiple items in the station market with once drag and drop operation. You are no longer required to sell the items individually. You will still see these items in the market log, so that you can compare prices and profits as if they were sold one by one.
The new bandbox ability uses the ship scan speed to determine how long it will take to cycle thru each item in the band box. As your ship's scan ability increases, so will the speed at which bandbox operations execute. To activate the bandbox, hold down the left CTRL key and draw a box on the screen using your mouse. Once you release the mouse button, the objects found inside the box will begin to scan until your ship's targeting computer has reached the maximum allowed targets. I have even added a few extra progress indicator bars to the targeting panel when this operation is in motion.
You can use the ship passive scanner filter to filter the bandbox objects as well. This will make it easy to search for a particular class or type of item using the bandbox. You can also disable the filtering of the bandbox, so that the passive scan filter does NOT apply.
Mercs have a new special KEY + click command what will turn the cursor red, to indicate the Click engage mode has been activated. Once an item or object is clicked (normal or tactical mode), All selected mercs will head to that object and engage the object. Miners will mine, Combat mercs will fight. You are no longer required to scan the target first before assigning a merc to the object.
The Halloween goodies will require that you collect some candy from the smoking wreckage of fallen raiders. What you do with the candy after that, is your business... but If you've had a dose of, a freaky ghost baby... you know what to do.
- Fixed merc base thrust calculations with level up.
- Fixed HSE mode raider clear bug on game load.
- Fixed LifeSupport drain option for Campaign mode.
- Fixed scan ping bug with structures.
- Fixed passive scanner filter option for structures.
- Fixed scan pulsespeed calculation bug with ship specials.
- Fixed profession buff calculation bug.
- Adjusted merc level progression
- Adjusted merc level cap to 100
- Adjusted merc limitations of level bonuses.
- Adjusted gamesave routine to wait in line if needed.
- Adjusted color background of item selection to match ui.
- Adjusted engine colors panel to become advances panel.
- Adjusted ship stats code on load for better performance.
- Adjusted pulse echo ping animation for better performance.
- Adjusted special item description text.
- Adjusted title screen UI colors for Halloween theme.
- Adjusted Law Enforcement behaviors for stray shots.
- Adjusted mission completion code for better performance.
- Added warning message for fabricator overload.
- Added the ability to select and drag multiple items.
- Added ability to move multiple items from assorted locations.
- Added multi-drag items for selling at station market.
- Added multi-drag fail safe for missing items.
- Added ability to rename ship.
- Added bandbox ability using CTRL and click-drag.
- Added ability to select multiple mercs using bandbox.
- Added option to toggle passive scan filters on bandbox.
- Added passive pulse scan speed to bandbox lock speed.
- Added bandbox speed to match pulse scan speed.
- Added mouse indicator for bandbox pulse scan.
- Added special Halloween event, and items.
- Added special Halloween loot drops to all raiders.
* HALLOWEEN EVENT CLUE
* If you've had a dose of, a freaky ghost baby.
Visit the Official Website.