This member has provided no bio about themself...
i like dem giveaways
love some couch multiplayer fun !
It is nice to see that I didn't post in vain, I'll probably be there to test the next releases.
I have been following this game since early Alphas, and find it's becoming interesting.
I play the "Survival" version, I like the fact that the builders are the dwarves (not the player), and that you can control several ones, that cleverly share the tasks.
But there are some bugs, very annoying ones, that totally ruin my experience. You may have spotted them, but I will enumerate them anyways, just in case:
- some dwarves cross a place where a block is being built, and remain stuck when the block is made.
- some blocks are "locked" with no reason: cannot build/destroy, the green/red square doesn not even show.
- some orders are never took into account (or very late).
- cannot cancel build/destroy orders. I don't know if it is a bug, but it would be very useful to cancel an action. Not to mention that when an action is not performed (previous bug), you could cancel and redo it.
And here are interesting features (not to say vital) that I hope you will add:
- ask a dwarf to go at a given place, would be very useful (it could replace the ability of dwarves to move when they are in the way).
- dwarves can have different states: idle (won't move, unless if told to go at a given place), or active (will act as he currently does, build if asked, and move if he bothers). I feel it would really improve the gameplay.
- execute order as soon as it becomes possible (I think it is already supposed to be that way).
I would really enjoy playing the game without these bugs, and possibly with the features I listed. Anyways, congrtulations for the work done so far.
I hope you will read my comment and take it into account.
PS: Please forgive the language mistakes I possibly made, English is not my native tongue.