I am mexican, I have experience drawing and working with textures and sound edition. I like draw some anthro animals, different cartoon characters and fanarts.
From the videogames I learned how to edit skins and textures and edit sounds.
Hi there, I come to make a report, finally I could work as I wanted, I still having problems on RL but finally I got a little of time for work with textures.
Delayed packs, but should be publish soon:
- Marine pack 2.
- Bazooka/stinger/launch grenade.
- Machine gunner.
- Basilisk cannon (5 are ready, maybe I will make another one, if not, then this will be the official number).
All those guys I want to publish on the same time, will share most of those textures between they, example I made imperial guards from WH40K, so will work for all those units.
- Samurai pack 2/Khan Sun Do: This will be divided between more clans (I have around 8 skins) and futuristic (around 5), I want for the Khan maybe Shredder from TMNT, maybe Shao Khan, but if someone have ideas before I publish this pack should awesome xD).
- Hu Kwan Do (more than 10 skins, only I am going to make a special one I am preparing and then is done).
- Bronze cannon.
- Cyborg Molotov (5 skins are ready, but maybe I going to want 8).
- Moorish infantry and cavalry (8 skins, mostly arabs and turks, I am going to make something for India and then is done).
- Spaniard infantry and cavalry (around 5 skins, I am looking for english civil war and then is done).
- Archebus (is sharing many skins with the spaniards, will go with those too).
Pack will require more time for work and research:
- Elite Guard.
- Guardian pack 2 (is for fix some details from the first one).
- All naval ships, mostly from imperial-napoleonic age (but I am starting to work with they, I made for industrial battleship the HMS Victory and looks awesome).
- WW1 cannons: howitzers, artillery and 55mm cannon.
- Hand cannoneer... this guy is weird.
For now that´s all, keep the eyes open because is sure Molly Ryan will be my next pack and some of those textures are very... sexy. :v
See you soon. :3
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
For fans of indie games and hardcore indie gamers, no matter whether these indies are commercial or freeware/opensource. This hub used for many indie...
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.