From the creator of Age of Chivalry comes WarFallen, a first person action game set in a medieval themed fictional world. It is a multiplayer game that is designed to be played together with other players online. 2 factions, 4 classes and lots of infected. Play as Archer, Crusader, Plague Doctor or Blacksmith.
Each map tells its story and has its own style of gameplay. From a carrying a ladder to besiege a castle wall to killing 1000 of Infected.
2 factions, 4 classes and lots of infected. Play as Archer, Crusader, Plague Doctor or Blacksmith. Each character is needed to make up a perfect team.
Archer - The light class, she has speed and agility as well as impressive skills with ranged weapons.
Crusader - The almost perfect soldier. He is all that you want from a melee fighter. Swords and shields are his weapons of choice.
Plague Doctor - If you are hurt or bleeding, then the doctor has the medicine to get you going. The toxic mixtures that he keeps can also be as deadly for a foe.
Blacksmith - With his hammer he can do miracles. He can build siege engines, repair broken structures.
A new patch for WarFallen has been released with over 30 updates and additions.
Until July 9th you can get WarFallen for 50% on Humble Bundle and Steam stores.
Patch Notes 1.0.1
* Spectator/Cameraman improvements:
- Removed lag from first person spectator view
- Better handling of mounted weapons/vehicles
- The spectated player/free roam camera is visible on the overview map with a new icon
- Inital level cam on Pillage will not roll the camera.
* Bot AI improvements
- Better perception of enemies in general
- If the Bot is hit it will immediatly turn to that new enemy
- Bots will sprint between location
- Bots will stomp rats/crocs
- Bots in combat can use the Migthyfoot
- Better aim for ranged weapons
* Full Gamepad support for Tutorial
* Possible to select Team and Player class when waiting for a match to start.
* Mouse Settings improvements:
- Default value for sensitivty is now 1.0, this will reset your current setting, sorry for that.
- "Load default settings" button sets the mouse default as well.
* Scamper model and materials updated.
* Main menu now rotates news info
* Scoreboard, own player will show as a yellow/golden line in the list. So its easier to find yourself on the board.
* Pillage game mode update:
- Pile can now be set on fire.
- Pile takes 25 damage every 5 seconds until extinguished.
* Crossbow Reload animation, no longer sees into mesh when reloading.
* Game mode changes:
- Reduced initial waiting time for a standalone game from 30 to 10 seconds
- Map forced start time on dedicated server changed from 60 to 40 seconds.
- Delay to make a ready vote lowered from 30 to 20 seconds.
* Added anim trails to weapon attacks. Only visible while trace is on.
* Updated materials on player and npc models, better metallness and details on some of them.
* Ballista changes:
- Can now be set on fire.
- Fire deals 25 damage every second until fire extinguished or Ballista is destroyed
* Powder bomb. The smoke stays longer and is a bit thicker.
* Only count players on a team for endgame screen when giving awards
* Removed counter from the loading movie.
* Damage decals on player models.
* Old Knights Archer first person model updated.
- Fixed mesh around hands and lower arms so that all details are visible.
* Tutorial changes
- Archer arrow kills are now displayed as Killed by the cruel world.
The first ever pro esport match in WarFallen. During the launch event on May 28th there where a friendly game between the elite teams Granit and newly...
With the full release of WarFallen on the 28th of may, 2019. There will be 2 new game-modes included. This is a sneak preview...
Major update released. E-sport and Spectator mode added. Extensive information for each objective on the maps, shown with short videos. You can also get...
WarFallen wishes everyone a Merry Christmas! During the Steam winter sales you can get the game at 50% discount.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.