Lead a band of space pirates and loot and pillage your way across the stars in this turn based tactical game!
A very early prototype from Void Marauders for Windows 64bit systems. It's objective is to show basic combat and structure of the game (almost like a vertical slice).
- Fixed bug where enemies would get stuck if they run out of ammo.
- Fixed bug where combat encounter still shows up in star map after being fought.
- Fixed bug where next turn button would disappear after pressing Space to skip dialogue (Star Map).
- Changed icon and fixed internal audio warning.
Prototype version 0.1 for Windows 64bit systems:
- Basic star map with very limited points of interest.
- Single combat map with basic soldiers and enemies.
How to Play:
The game plays like a regular turn based game (like XCOM) so select and click where you want your ship or soldier to go. Actions for soldiers can be selected from a button bar, use Tab to cycle between soldiers or if you are preparing to shoot to cycle between targets.
- Small possibility of enemies getting stuck.
- Sometimes reloading after using a grenade can cause animation glitches.
Please share your feedback if you can, it really helps at this early stage of development.