Update V1.04 is now available for Vigilantes, the crime-themed turn-based tactical RPG for PC. The update focuses on new content (perks, weapons and utility items), improves balance and puts a number of minor bugs to rest. The update also provides better information on which character's skills will be used in a given situation.
Thank you for your continued support for Vigilantes, your feedback and help with tracking down the last couple of bugs – without your support and help, these updates wouldn't be possible!
To celebrate the launch of the most recent update, Vigilantes is currently discounted by 20% on Steam and direct from the developer.
Have a good weekend!
With four new perks, Vigilantes now has a whopping total of 72 perks!
- New Perk: Momentum - Gain +1AP for defeating an enemy, with a 20% of gaining an additional AP
- New Perk: Engineer – This character contributes twice as much to crafting and repairs, and contributes the same amount of work as two characters when building a facility.
- New Perk: Utility Belt - Increases critical chance by 3% for each utility slot, regardless if an item is equipped in it
- New Perk: Preventive Medicine - Reduces received damage converted to Max HP damage from 25% to 15%
Seven new items and 3 new crafting options!
- Utility Item: The Wealth of Nations - Increases sell price by 5%, decreases buy price by 5%
- Utility Item: Flame Resistant Clothing - Resist 100% of fire damage!
- Utility Item: Protein Shake - Prowess +1
- Utility Item: Armoured Ski Mask MK II - Reduces chance of being critically hit by 75%
- Utility Item: Backpack MK II - Increases max carry weight by 15 lbs
- New Weapons: Eurocorp Artemis+, Tactical Katana
- New Crafting Recipes: Eurocorp Artemis+, Armoured Ski Mask MK II, Backpack MK II
Balance, Information & Improvements
- Added information to the character section of the help screen to explain which character's skills are used in different situations
- Pack mule perk now increases max carry weight by 22lbs (was 15)
- Changed layout of Nightclub map, so all enemies don't start with line of sight to the player team
- Mafia boss will now drop loot, regardless if you fight him or not
- Rain SFX can now be disabled
Bugs & Text Errors
- Fixed armour disappearing if the player crafted multiple armours in one go, then filtered by item type armour, and equipped one of the armours. (Nikopol)
- Fixed an issue preventing the highest team trade skill being used to determine trade prices. (Brasidas)
- Fixed the Instinct Tooltip incorrectly claiming that Instinct affects Trade Skill (RickyIcky)
- Fixed typo in Friendly Fire perk and in interrogations. (Nikopol)
- Fixed a number of text errors. (liessahl)
- Fixed a number of tooltips not being hidden when the mouse exits the tooltip object (Brasidas)