Vigilantes Launches on Steam!
Vigilantes is a turn-based tactical RPG, but not as you know it. Forget wizards, aliens, and zombies. Become Sam Contino, a conscientious citizen dragged down the rabbit hole of vigilantism. Hit the rainy, lawless streets of Reiker with a crew of hardened crime-fighters at your back. Assist citizens in distress, and use your skills to get the drop on enemies before the first shot is fired. Take down psychotic mob assassins and molotov wielding cultists in fully-featured squad and action point based combat. Interrogate your way up each gang's chain of command. Confront their leaders. Burn their rackets to the ground.
"This city's going to hell. Vicious mobsters. Violent, fever-eyed cultists. Cop-killing survivalists. Don't know if I can stop them, but I have to try."
Each enemy has a name. Choose to subdue criminals, or use lethal force and add that name to the city obituaries, but beware: your choices have consequences and indiscriminate killing will lead Sam and the city down a darker path. If the fight isn't going in their favour, criminals may attempt to flee. If they escape, they will become more powerful and you'll have to deal with a bigger problem down the line. Outside of battle, spend time treating injuries, crafting weapons and armour, or upgrading your base of operations. Forge the ultimate crime-fighting team with the UPLIFT character system. Allocate your team's primary attributes, determine their innate skills, and choose from over 60 perks.
- Deep squad and AP based combat
- Locate gang leaders and facilities using surveillance and interrogation.
- Assist citizens in distress. Talk a young man, who has lost all hope, down from a roof-top and help an old woman whose door has been bashed in by thugs.
- Build and upgrade 5 base facilities (gym, library, firing range, surgery, workshop).
- Craft and upgrade armour and equipment.
- Prevent fleeing enemies from escaping combat, as they become more powerful.
- Over 60 perks