Unknown Castle is a puzzle adventure, where you explore your old family castle, controlling 2 characters helping each other.
In this game you control 2 characters, Halli-Valli and Huuma-Tuuma. You have to lead the two characters to their own doors to exit each castle room. Use stairs, moving platforms, switches and other things to progress. The game has also local multiplayer option.
The game has 31 levels of challenging puzzles and also some secret rooms!
In your journey you will encounter many dangers. Avoid dangerous traps and angry bats!
Uncover the background story of the castle. Who built it? What is inside the treasure chests? Who is this mysterious Mr. Freddi who has left some random messages in the castle? Where is the real treasure?
The only way to find an answer to those questions is to go and explore the unknown castle!
Play with a friend! One of you controls Halli-Valli and the other one controls Huuma-Tuuma.
Unknown Castle received many little updates in 2020. In this update I'll tell about them.
Controller support for Unknown Castle was added recently. It is only partial controller support: there are no instructions and using mouse might be necessary sometimes.
- Added moving clouds to the very first room, before entering the castle.
- Game window can now be resized and fullscreen button is now enabled (you can still use F11 for fullscreen)
- Updated credits (made them simpler and stated licence things with more detail).
- Credits now redirect to main menu automatically
- Updated Spanish translation a little.
- Improved performance
- Improved & organized code
- When playing in Finnish language the Ä and Ö characters didn't show properly. Now it's fixed.
- Fixed a little bug
Unknown Castle is now available for android, on Google Play!
Unknown Castle has been released on Steam. Here is a trailer and some more information.
Unknown Castle has been released on itch and kartridge!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.