Chibig Studio, the creators of Deiland, come back with a single player experience in a calm, relaxing environment. You will be Koa, a little adventurer who wants to explore the world that surrounds her. But she also has to take care of her own island in the middle of the ocean called Mara. You’ll be able to fish, cut trees with your hatchet, build things with your hammer and harvest your land.
Also, you can explore the surrounding islands with your boat, meeting a lot of unique characters, each one with their own lives. They can give you quests, tell you secrets about the world or show you locations for sunken treasures.
● Summer in Mara is an adventure and farming game, with an archipelago full of islands and secrets to explore.
● Day and night cycle with climate events.
● More than 100 quests to make the world a better place.
● Over 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
● Improve your boat, make it bigger, better and faster.
● More than 130 inventory items to make, use and trade.
● Unlock and acquire new abilities and skills for Koa, helping her to craft, trade and explore in an easy-RPG system.
The game is inspired by the exploration in The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, the farming in Stardew Valley, the look of Studio Ghibli's movies and the adventure feeling of your childhood summers.
Summer in Mara will sail away to Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC in 2019.