Subsiege is a unique, new mix of RTS and MOBA. It connects ingenuity of different tactics with resource management and coordination of several units. Multitasking is highly required!
Control your submarine squad, consisting of up to six units of choice. MOBA-like abilities will assure your survival in a post-apocalyptic underwater world.
Defend your territory and resources in combats with up to twelve players and monsters of the deep sea – alone or in a duo. In Subsiege, you will be fighting to the bitter end, until either all enemies are defeated or their oxygen ran out.
It's a long time ago since I wrote the last update on March 19th.
But don't think we haven't developed Submerge any further. :)
I'll give you a short list of things we fixed with our Art,Tech and Gamedesign pipeline before the screenshot will appear.
* Known Bug: Switching fast between InBase & LeaveBase could cause multiple music tracks overlapping
- lul: Added current music tracks
* Dummy Menu = NoFight
* Dummy Hatchery = NoFightBase
* Known Bug: In and after Ragemode it could happen that the NoFight/Fight music crossfades
- lul: Added dummy unit "speech" (random of two files) for
- lul: Added dummy commentator
* Hatchery Leave
* Enemy base in range (not working proper yet)
* Player Join/Left/Rage
* Life Low/Near Dead/Lost
* Units under attack
* Self Rage
- lul: Base Hearts
* In WaitForUnits state the player is now allowed to control the camera
* Fixed on player join
* Added a sphere which shows the radius when player is using a heart (Dummy GFX)
* Known Bug: When two radius' are overlapping the "BuildBase" button disappears even if in range
- lul: Restructured loading of systems at game start
Do you remember the images we showed you the last 6 months. The pictures of the Arcessor, the Berserk and all the other ones? Here they are in action! Enjoy:
Description: First released ingame screenshot without UI. You can see five different units and a small part of the map. The screenshot was created during alpha tests at March 29th. You can watch a huge screen at our image section.
Please don't forget to follow us. Every like on Facebook helps us to get this