You've heard a distress call, the Darkness is tainting everything and you must stop it before it is too late! However it won't be an easy task, you'll have to fight your way through wave after wave of enemies!
- Totally free and no ads.
- 6 stages, each with 5 waves and a final boss that will put your skills to the test.
- 5 different weapons with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Switch between attack and charge modes.
- Defeated enemies may drop items you can pick up to recover health and energy, to change weapon, and also to increase your speed and attack damage.
- Survival mode: how many enemies can you take down before they get you?
- How to play section available, don't forget to check it out!
This boss is a bigger and more dangerous version of the pentagon enemy, almost continuously shooting at you with partially homing bullets. Another difference is it will go after you if you get close enough, so you may want to keep your distance.
Strategy 1 - Using the default fireball
Not an ideal weapon since most of your bullets will be destroyed by enemy bullets while you shoot at each other. The best strategy is to keep your distance from the boss and dodge its bullets, waiting for a little gap of time between the boss' shooting bursts. Then use this short period of time for payback!
Strategy 2 - Using a the boomerang
Like the shuriken this is a weapon that does not get destroyed when hitting an enemy or an enemy's bullet. The boomerang can also cause double damage if the enemy gets hit both on the initial shot and on the way back, so definitely a good choice for this boss. In any case, and to make your life easier, you can also wait for the gaps between the boss' shooting bursts to prepare power shots and deal extra damage.
The third boss, the three minions, and how to deal with them.
Trouble with the first boss in Shootin' A Round? Here's a couple of hints and a video.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.