Update v1.0.5 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description.
- Lots of improved sound effects by Class401.
- Bugfixes/changes by risingstar64:
- The wall details in the forest are now hidden when the player isn't in the forest, meaning that the door and the door frame no longer block the view of the drawportal when the door is open.
- DNA scanner no longer crashes if no item is selected.
- Testroom shouldn't crash anymore after SCP-079 turns on the gas.
- Inputting "DEATH" to SCP-294 no longer crashes the game.
- DeathTimer and BlurTimer are included in save files, fixes incorrect.
- Interaction between 294 liquids and reloading.
- Locked the one unlocked door in the intro scene (the door that leads from the the concrete tunnel to the large hall).
- Added a vsync option to the options ini file.
- Bugfixes by juanjpro:
- Elevator to SCP-939 no longer crashes when bump mapping is enabled.
- Guards and MTFs no longer disappear when not in the players direct line of sight.
- Custom maps should now work again without crashing during the intro sequence.
- Checkpoint rooms should no longer be spawned in incorrect location.