Create 2D Games for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It features the BlitzMax compiler, core BlitzMax modules, Max2D graphics module, IDE, debugger, sample code and documentation. Source code for all modules are included as well.
-More texture improvements, especially on smaller textures that have looked terrible since 1.0. A few
improvements to larger textures and a few more loading screen and menu improvements.
-Additionally slowly updating naming convention for "bump" map files as well as now exporting them as higher quality pngs and being much more scrutinous with what textures actually use them.
- Updated "firstaidkit.jpg" (Normal first aid kit item texture)
- Updated "firstaidkit2.jpg" (Blue first aid kit item texture)
- Updated "gasmask.jpg" (Gasmask item texture)
- Updated "nav.jpg" (Navigator item texture)
- Updated "radio.png" (Radio item texture)
- Updated "wallet_tex.jpg" (Wallet item texture)
- Replaced "mtf.png" with "mtf_2.png"
- Updated "scp-096.png" to "scp-096_1.png"
- Created "scp-096_2.png" (previously "scp-096.png")
- Updated "2_office_lamps_dif.jpg" (Lamp map object master texture)
- Updated "294.jpg" (SCP-294 texture)
- Updated "concretefloor.jpg" (Concrete floor texture)
- Updated "concretefloorbump.jpg" to "concretefloor_normal.png" (Concrete floor normal map)
- Updated "concretemoss.jpg" (Mossy concrete texture)
- Updated "concretemossbump.jpg" to "concretemoss_normal.png" (Mossy concrete normal map)
- Updated "ctwalls.png" (Heavy containment brick wall 1 texture)
- Updated "ctwalls2.png" (Heavy containment brick wall 2 texture)
- Updated "metalpanelsbump.jpg" to "metalpanels_normal.png" (Metal panel wall normal map)
- Changed "miscbump.jpg" to "misc_normal.png" (Miscellaneous mechanical object normal map)
- Updated "officeseat_a.jpg" (Office chair object texture)
- Updated "scp-012_0.jpg" (SCP-012 texture 1)
- Updated "scp-012_1.jpg" (SCP-012 texture 2)
- Updated "scp-012_2.jpg" (SCP-012 texture 3)
- Updated "scp-012_3.jpg" (SCP-012 texture 4)
- Reverted "tree1.jpg" (I believe this is for the now removed scp-038)
- Updated "tree1.jpg" (SCP-860-1 tree texture)
- Updated "wood.jpg" (General wood texture)
- Created "wood_normal.png" (General wood normal map)
- Updated "106_diffuse.jpg" (SCP-106 texture)
- Updated "guard_diffuse.jpg" (Guard body texture)
- Updated Promotional Material Organization
- Fixed a few errors in "materials.ini" (incorrect normal map allocations, typos, etc.)
- Fixed several typos in changelog and made it more consistent with the 8-bit breach changelog
- Fixed an issue with specific textures not being used since they weren't in the props folder
- Included "d3dim700.dll" so the game can be ran at higher resolutions
- Removed "CameraTexturebump.jpg" (Camera object normal map) [Unused]
- Removed "caution_teslabump.jpg" (Tesla gate warning normal map) [Unused]
- Removed "officeseat_abump.jpg" (Office chair object normal map) [Unused]
- Removed "tree1bump.jpg" (I believe this is for the now removed scp-038) [Unused]
Here are the patch notes for Graphics Overhaul v1.0.5. They're decently long so be warned if you intend on reading them.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Début de jeu d'aventure dans l'espace galactique. Visite de lieux, bases, et planètes. Succintes conditions de progression. 2 mini-jeux. Conception...
C'est une sorte de cosmos vide . Où dessiner des systèmes planétaires , Et décider des éventuels raccourcis (téléports) .
The original developers of SCP: Containment Failure before the project being handed over to Firewood.
CS2D is a fast-paced free top-down multiplayer shooter! Two teams fight each other in action packed matches. With a variety of missions like bomb planting...
StarTrade is a retro-ish space simulation game with an open world setting. You start as a money- and nameless character, only in possession of his space...
3 years after the events of the first Assistance(The prequel), You were captured by the SCP Foundation and was sent to the new mordern Site-19 for maybe...
Asteroids was the first video game I ever played, so like so many others I decided to homage it :) its a simple yet somewhat addicting take on the...
Coloring program is a small program that you can use to make pictures. This program was created using BlitzPlus. While we were developing this software...
it's a story of 3 adventurers on a Strange planet. they try to collect the gold stones to have the fortune.. but there are a lot of bad creatures. the...
A new and improved version of SCP-087-B by Regalis. This was the scariest game I ever played and I thought one day I could make it even scarier. I have...
No games were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the game list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add game and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.