Update v1.1.5 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description.
- Bugfixes by juanjpro:
- Fixed SCP-860-1 and maintenance tunnels not saving.
- Changed elevator messages so players will know they don't have to spam the button.
- Sprinting exhaustion noises don't play if the sprint key is not pressed.
- Fixed 106 killing you instantly in the PD.
- SCP-106's room won't disappear while you're in it anymore.
- Fixed a bug with GetMeshExtents (comparison between X and Y instead of Y and Y).
- 173 can't fly anymore.
- Room collisions are double-sided now, so NPCs can't go through the invisible sides of walls.
- Fixed 1074's texture not changing when you wear 714.
- Fixed the player being permanently stuck after the 1074 event.
- Fixed room2nuke elevator teleporting you to the void.
- Fixed scientist using the classd texture after the intro sequence.
- Made Izumi Junko's notes smaller.
- Fixed the camera spinning out of control when you unpause the game.
- Fixed the camera spinning when looking at a monitor.
- INI files are loaded only once and kept in memory.
- 079 sounds no longer play during the intro sequence.
- The game can load up to ten tempsounds instead of just one.
- Fixed crashes related to security cameras.
- Player doesn't get stuck in the hole in the new pocket dimension room.
- Old death messages don't appear in the menu anymore.
- SCP-178's effect doesn't remain after death.
- Exiting the forest now works properly, you won't end up at the same side of the door that you entered the forest from.
- Vision doesn't turn black when equipping 178 or a gas mask
- Removed a wall blocking the way to SCP-035's chamber.
- Fixed some bugs in 035's animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused doorways leading into nothing to be generated in the Entrance Zone.
- The longer view distance when wearing night vision goggles no longer stays after dropping the goggles or equipping SCP-178 or a gas mask while wearing the NVG.
- Fixed a bug in 1074's room that prevented the event from ending properly.
- Failing to load a sound effect adds an error message in the debug console instead of crashing the game immediately.
- Fixed a bug in security cameras which caused a ton of MAVs.
- Failing to load a sound now only displays an error message in the console instead of crashing the game.
- The guard at the balcony in the intro now shoots you if you don't go into the containment chamber.
- Removed a wall blocking the way to SCP-035's containment chamber and fixed some bugs in 035's animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the longer view distance to stay after dropping the night vision goggles or equipping a gas mask or SCP-178 while wearing the NVG.
- Fixed a bug in the SCP-1074 room that prevented the event from ending properly.
- Fixed some texture bugs in SCP-106's containment chamber and room2sroom.
- Some additions from the Box of Horrors mod:
- SCP-178, SCP-1074, SCP-1123.
- New rooms.
- Night Vision Goggles.
- Clipboard for storing documents.
- Achievement menu.
- New difficulty system:
- Safe: basically the same as the old Euclid-mode.
- Euclid: you can only save at computer- and security monitors.
- Keter: permadeath and more aggressive SCPs; higher spawnrates and some
of them chase the player more actively instead of wandering around randomly.
- Custom: self explanatory.
- A new room in the pocket dimension - replaces the room with the floating clouds of smoke.
- Some changes to the maintenance tunnel.
- The SCPs that can "teleport" from waypoint to another (such as 173) can no longer teleport to waypoints next to the player, so 173 shouldn't pop up from nowhere anymore.
- Stairs are easier to climb up now.
- Some optimization to the way NPCs are animated; FPS doesn't drop as drastically when
the MTF spawn anymore.
- Minor bugfixes in the MTF AI.
- Room-specific ambient sounds are re-enabled.
- More optimization to the room models:
- The "shared prop model" system added in 1.0.6 is now implemented in all rooms.
- Now only room models that are used in the generated map are loaded.
- Fixed a bug in SCP-970 which made it possible to duplicate items.
- Removed the "drawportal" from the door leading to SCP-860 to get rid of the crashes caused by it on some computers.
- SCP-939's attack animation doesn't "glitch" anymore when running away from it.
- Gamma slider works the way it should now (not just increasing brightness).