Rising Lords is a medieval turn-based strategy game with card and board game elements.
Send your serfs to fight and die in your name... or let them prosper, and use them to your advantage!
Collect taxes and resources. Dictate rations and field work. Forge weapons, reshape the battlefield, raise armies, and build mighty fortified cities.
Help your people become knights, or dump them on a battlefield far away, but be careful: even the most humble peasants will revolt eventually…
In addition to its campaign mode, Rising Lords features robust multiplayer functionality. Play a quick game, or settle in for an evening or more.
Play mind games with your friends with Rising Lords’ special figures and spread false information. Let them pay for their insolence in questioning your right to rule!
● Find the perfect balance - juggle production, resource gathering, diplomacy and treason, tax and rations - all vital in the success of your provinces
● Deep tactics - Use counters to troop types, morale, terrain and cards to get the upper hand even against seemingly impossible odds
● Strategic battles - besiege your enemy’s cities to starve them out, go all-out attack, or wait for them to come to you
● Up to 4-player simultaneous multiplayer - no need to wait for each individual player to take their turn
● The psychology of war - Play mind games by spreading false information and use figures to pester your opponents
● Subtle variables - Morale, terrain and fortifications have a huge impact on battle, and the tide can turn quickly
● Customisation - Tailor your leader’s look and skills, and craft your perfect cities and troops
● Risks and opportunities - React to figures that visit your province. Find ways to take advantage, and work quickly to eliminate threats!
● Take your pick - React to 50 different events and collect unique cards to surprise your enemy!
0.8.9 (December 2nd 2020)
- Female characters for the player, with unique clothing, hair and headgear.
- Allow emailing other languages from feedback form
- Add troubadour event card sprite
- Added sea region symbol to replace town symbol (fog of war)
- Modified army menu's general arrows to disallow less imprecise clicking
- Prevent field glitch with peasants repeatedly fleeing it
- End turn speed optimisation
- You can now build next to the bathhouse
- Fixed a problem where some players could not open the tutorial video
- Wanderers don't change to boats momentarily at bridges, and walk over bridges instead of under them
- Prevent getting 105 happiness when killing an animal
- Fixed a German language issue with "gehört das Volk"
- Fixed Italian autumn being called inverno
- Tile changer crash fix
- Fixed a rare battle freeze
- Logging for another rare crash
- Japanese language update
- German language update
- Replaced Capet chevalier spines
- Updated Silver Mine graphic
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.