Portal Mortal - Version 0.7.0
Some changes in this build are:
- Added new weather conditions.
- Added bindable key to "reach", with which you can push the view further from the player to see better.
- Added virtual keyboard for gamepad.
- Added option "Hide when inactive" for animated tiles.
- Fixed an issue where restore block could crash the game after client was booted from online game.
- Fixed an issue where mechanical hand and pendulum could cause infinite loop.
- Fixed an issue, where main menu could become completely transparent after minimizing and maximizing the game.
- Fixed an issue with portal collision.
- Fixed an issue, where players could delete a whole tile layer during online play, but it only affected them.
- Fixed an old multiplayer issue, which could cause client to crash when switching between edit and play modes.
- Reworked the whole tiling system.
- Upgraded from GMS1 to GMS2.
Read "README!.txt" for more patch notes!
Finishing last steps to add 100% gamepad support. It was supposed to happen now, but due to this build being under work over 8 months, I just decided to relase it as it is. It's healthy to take some feedback in between.
This is more than gamepad support. It adds nearly 2 100% finished themes, adds weather effects, improves frames and moved from engine to another. Not only that, but plenty of bug fixes and QoL improvements. I still have my ToDo-list full of different tasks, but those are so minor and non-crucial that I decided to release this version out in the wild!
I'd be the most interested hearing about graphics: Do they clash in any way? Can you make a clear difference between background, dangerous and usable items? Something else? Do tell!
Next build will be release when the time is right.