Last Mortem is an action-packed Multiplayer FPS Game in the style of 2010s browser shooters! Grab your equipment and join other online players on the battlefields or just fight with BOTs! Choose your weapons from the huge variety of armory, prepare for the battle and play like a legend! Free to play!
Battlefields of the game are set up in the Cold War and other historical or fictional worldwide conflicts. The war is led by the Blue Forces (NATO and its allies) and Red Forces (the Soviet Union, remains of the Warsaw pact and their allies). Use legendary guns, run through the detailed environments of the war zones, and prepare for the epic gameplay!
Last Mortem is meant to be a kind of nostalgic Multiplayer FPS shooter that includes tons of content, frequent updates and events, and most importantly fun!
Hello Last Mortem players!
Today, we are here with another regular update, the penultimate update of 2021.
Check out the newest update showcase video:
But before we jump into the changelog, we are announcing that the title Last Mortem has as of 12/5/2021 more than 10k registered player accounts!
We invite you to celebrate this milestone, which was one of our set goals for this game. We sent to each of you who registered until 5/12/2021 the new legendary weapon which won't be available to get in the future. The name of the weapon is symbolic - Triumph, it's a secondary revolver with great stats. Celebrate our milestone together with us by using the Triumph!
The newest patch 1.3.7 comes with various quality-of-life improvements.
- Gun Race game mode now includes 2 new possible loadouts - one with silver and gold classes of weapons and only-sniper loadout
- The gameplay now includes counting your killstreak such as double kill, triple kill, killing spree, etc.
- Sniper rifles with fullscreen scopes has now a new variety of scope styles
- We added the long-awaited Offline Mode - finally you can play the game also without an internet connection
- One of the old Alpha maps is back under the name - Tropical City. The map has been redesigned, includes better AI pathfinding, fixed colliders, and other changes
- Damage of the Helicopter killstreak was increased
- Changing the quality settings will change also the view distance of the player camera - by this step we want to save even more fps for players with weaker machines
- The patch comes also with other minor bug fixes, optimization changes, changes in gameplay, etc.
The regular Autumn Update is here together with 1 year on Steam anniversary! Exclusive Favela Night map is back, two legendary weapons can be now picked...
The major Last Mortem update of this year was released! Jump to the battlefields of Last Mortem and experience the new content!
Big updates are coming to Last Mortem including a new leaderboard system, redesigned UI, fully expanded Store, new weapons, and numerous bug fixes!
The new Patch 1.3.4 has been released! Jump to the battlefields of Last Mortem and experience the new content! 3 new maps, 1 new killstreak, new features...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Thanks to this, you won't have to download each patch manually! Working on Windows 64/32 bits. We recommend this for the slower computers and also for...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.